X.

━━ Indigo Rose,June Second

━━ Indigo Rose,
June Second. ━━

INDIGO ROSE, KNOWN AS THEE PERFECT TEENAGER WAS DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER? WHAT ELSE ARE HER PARENTS HIDING? WE STAND WITH YOU, INDIGO.

The last couple of weeks have been the worst couple of weeks I've ever had in my entire life, and I say that with confidence and pride.

I'd been getting sicker, and I was feeling sick all of the time. The Public knew, and my school knew. Everyone knew. How did they know? I don't know. I haven't stepped foot onto school grounds since they figured it out.

"Mom," I cried, leaning over the toilet. "I can't go."

Her arms crossed over her chest, and she stared down at me with disgust. "You can't actually be that sick, Indigo Rose."

"But I am!" I cried, my entire body stinging with pain.

She stared at me with complete disgust, like I was a pile of shit and she stepped on it. She huffed her chest. "Take an Advil, and suck it up."

She disappeared down the hallway whilst I cried into the toilet. Tears streamed down my face. Soon, I got up and out of the bathroom to begin getting ready for school.

Somehow, I managed to bring myself in front of my bathroom mirror. I had lost unhealthy amounts of weight, and I was nearly at skin and bones.

I stared.

I tried my hardest to get ready for school. I got my hair up in a half-done bun, my uniform, and tried to cover up my dark circles. I made my way downstairs, and into the garage.

"G'morning, Indigo." My driver spoke, eyeing me. "Are you alright?"

I smiled weakly, wanting to say no. But, I didn't. "I'm okay."

He frowned, knowing I had just lied. "Okay," He opened the car door, helping me inside. "If you want to come home, let me know. I'll come pick you up myself."

A genuine grin appeared across my face, "Thank you, Bill."

"Anytime, Kiddo." He smiled back at me, and shut my car door. He moved over to the driver's seat, and began driving me to school.

When we arrived at my school, I felt my nerves bubble in my stomach. I did not want to be here. Everyone knew I had Cancer, and I would be the center of attention.

"We can go home, Indigo—"

"No, Bill." I said, clearing my throat. "I can do this."

I got out of the car slowly, grabbed my book-bag— and turned to face fear. I instantly felt people's eyes on me.

This was going to be hell.

━━ Ashton Irwin,
June Second. ━

"Poor girl was exposed." Luke said as I walked into the office room with stacks of papers in my arms. "At least people are tweeting about being on her side. It would be awful if they weren't. What are you doing with that much paper?"

I looked over at Luke, who was looking back at me. "Something is not right." I said, "Something is not right." I repeated.

"What do you mean 'something is not right'?" Michael slurred, food in his mouth.

"Do you remember my patient? Indigo Blanchard? Stage two breast cancer?" I asked, seeing their heads nod.

"Yeah." Luke nods.

"Well. Curiosity killed the cat, because I did a lot of digging on Indigo and her parents. I learned about her family, what they do for a living, who they are signed to, how old they are, and who they are. The What, Where, When, and How."

"That's a little creepy, don't you think?" Calum asked, raising his eyebrow.

"It's not." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, I went to the store yesterday, and I bought the Indigo Rose Book one. I spent the entire night reading it. I noticed many similarities to the two. Like, an alarming amount." I passed my essay to the three guys, "Just read."

"Her parents are very rude." Luke said, holding the paper and his eyes scanning the paper. "They were nothing but mean to Indigo. Even when she was diagnosed. Remember the night you found her sobbing in the room?"

Calum sits up, "Okay." He said. "This is a little weird. However, what can we do about it? It's two obsessed parents. We can't stir anything up."

"Yeah, I know." I nodded. "But to an extent, this is abuse— right?"

Michael shrugs, "I don't know." He shakes his head. "I would have to email my cousin. She's a lawyer in the United States. I'll ask her about it, and see what she has to say about it. But for now, don't bring it up."

"Thank you." I nodded. "Now, I shall get back to work. Bye, love you guys."