FORTY

CHAPTER FORTY
Burned.

TIFFANY WAS SHOOTING CHUCKY daggers as she stood behind him, giggling to herself as her red lipstick stained her bright teeth.

She grabbed him suddenly, making her beg for her to let go, wiggling his small body around, "Please."

"At least she treats me with a little respect." Tiffany spat angrily, gritting through her teeth.

"Okay. Tiff, you're right. I'm sorry. And maybe I should just get over myself. And sometimes that takes
real sacrifice." Chucky apologized, darting his eyes to Nica, "Kill her."

This caught both of the woman off guard, eyes going wide with shock and fear.

"No! No! No, no, please! Please!" Nica pleaded for her life, her voice raspy and she clutched her hands together.

"I'm sorry?" Tiff's voice was barely above as whisper as she stared at the doll.

Chucky cackled obnoxiously, "You know what that does to me."

"Chucky, she's a part of you, too!" Tiffany shouted, attempting to change his decision as she shook her head in disappointment.

Chucky rolled his eyes, scoffing underneath his breathe, "Plenty of me to go around nowadays. There's 72 more of me on that truck. Now kill the bitch."

Tiffany sobbed loudly, talking between her cries, "Okay, Chucky. I'll do it for you. But I don't want to do it."

"Who is it you're afraid of losing, Tiff?" Chucky questioned, cockiness behind his voice, "Me or her?"

Tiffany held the knife to the woman as she laid on the floor, just clutching it as she couldn't bring herself to end her life, hearing her scream and beg for her life.

Chucky began to get fed up as he watched, turning to the dark haired boy on the couch with no patience, "Junior do it."

"I'm sorry, Chucky." Tiffany apologized with tears rolling down her cheeks, "I'm sorry."

Junior held the knife, avoiding looking at the girl beside him, standing up as he glanced down at the horrified woman, "Chucky, I mean, who is she?"

"She's your god damn trophy." Chucky replied livid, "Now do her, or I'll do all four of ya!"

He slowly approached her, Ruby squinting her eyes shut, shaking her head as she kept her head low, chest rising up and down.

Suddenly, Tiffany grabbed Chucky, holding him like a baby, Junior pausing his movements to look, "You fucking hag! You're upside-down."

She just laughed, shooting her head up as the younger boy tried to come out her with the sharp blade, "Back off, Junior! Who are you gonna trust to get you out of this shithole town before they find your fathers corpse? Me? Or that?"

Chucky grunted as he swung.

"I'm done with your petty shit and your massive ego and your tiny fucking dick!" Tiffany screamed in a rage fit, "Tell me something, Sweetface. Did you ever wonder how those cops found you that night in Chicago?"

"I'm gonna get you for it!" Chucky yelled, blood dripping down his clothing, "I'm gonna get you! One of me's gonna get you! No matter what!"

Tiffany just scrunched her nose, bending down slightly, "You'll do no such thing. You need me, Chucky. Besides, it's like my mother always said. If you love somebody, set them free. Well, I'm setting us
both free, Chucky. Vaya con Dios! See you in hell!"

She swung the knife down, his head falling off cleanly, Ruby yelping as she hid her face into her boyfriends shoulder blade, fingers grabbing his skin for comfort.

Junior placed his hand on her knuckles, swallowing his nerves.

"All right, Junior, look alive. Make yourself useful. I'm gonna make her go nighty-night." Tiffany flashed her a bright smile.

Nica tried to scurry back from her, "No! Tiffany, stop!
Please don't! Tiffany, don't!"

She stuck the needle into her flesh, watching as her eyes rolled back, her body going lifeless as she was knocked unconscious, she sighed as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Here, honey. Help me with your auntie, Nica. I have more important things to do." She directed the two teens who shared glances.

Junior grabbed her feet as Ruby held her upper half, helping her towards the arm of the couch as they set her upright, waiting patiently for the woman.

Ruby turned towards Devon, fighting the urge to run over to him and help, she knew she couldn't, but in that moment she was willing to risk her own life to help him.

"What's that?" Junior asked, gesturing towards the large box Tiffany had placed by the coffee table.

"Isn't it cute? My darling Glenda gave it to me. They have exquisite taste." Tiffany chuckled, biting her bottom lip at the remembrance.

She stood, dusting off the bottom of her dress as she placed it by the door, "A little something to welcome
Andy Barclay with a bang."

Junior held the good guy doll box, Ruby slapping her arm with furrowed brows, "You took one?"

"What? I wanna keep him." Junior shot back in defense, watching her roll her eyes with annoyance.

He reached for her hand, Tiffany waiting for the two as she clutched her keys, Nica safely in the backseat of her expensive car.

"No. I'm not leaving Devon. It's not gonna happen. Are you?" Ruby stood her ground, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked the brunette in his eyes.

Junior rolled his lips into his mouth, his look dropping, "We don't have a choice, Ruby. So let's just go. C'mon don't be difficult."

"Difficult? Are you serious? You go. Go without me. I'm not leaving him. If Chucky wants to kill him then he's gonna have to kill me." Ruby cocked her head to the side, staring at the boy in absolute disgust.

"You're gonna regret this, baby." Tiffany clicked her tongue, reaching for the teenagers hand.

Junior gave her a pleading look, "Please.

"No." Ruby pushed her lips out, watching helplessly as he walked off with low shoulders, following behind the evil woman.

oh shit.