title of your story

Fans screaming. Girls crying happy tears. Everyone so happy. Temperature just right. Everything that night seemed..... so normal. Just a normal concert, with normal people. At least that is what One Direction thought. It all started to change when the boys leave the concert.....

"So, where are we going now?" Niall said, so anticipated and un-patient. 'Well, I was thinking that we could maybe get something to eat real quick before we go back on the road." Louis said, carefully watching the road. "Ughh......... this town is sooo boring! There is nothing to do here!" Harry said, with a very un-happy looking face. "Hey, Louis! Make sure that where ever we go, to get me extra fries!" Zayn said, then laughed a little. "Uh...okay. But you are going to pa--" And as Louis turns around to tell Zayn something... CRASH!!! And everyone near the road starts looking in their car. And then, tons of random people started yelling, "Oh my! It is One Direction! Hurry! Get help!", or " NOOO!! They were so young!!". And everyone started weeping. Totally ignoring the other car that Louis hit.

Once the police came, they told everyone to get out of the way. They didn't know for a while, that the most famous people ever... are dying. Once the ambulance arrives, one of the drivers got out, and said to a police officer, " It doesn't look too good. You need to figure out their names, quickly." And while the paramedics started to grab one of the five out of the car, the body was pulled very close to the police man and paramedic. "This one, the injury is very serious. Find out his name first. We aren't sure if he is going to make it." The paramedic said, with tears filling up his eyes.

RRIINNGG!!! All the women in the hospital waiting room stops moving. It is quiet. They think that the five boys injured are one direction. But they don't want to believe it. They are afraid to pick up the phone, to know if it is or isn't them. But they have to... it is their job. So one of the ladies pick up the phone. All the other nurses are staring at the lady, frightened. And all of a sudden, the lady drops the phone. And cries. Then, at that second, the nurses know that it is one direction. And that Liam Payne, the amazing, young singer... has died. They all drop to the floor. Crying, not even being able to speak. How are they supposed to tell their children that one of their role models, someone that they love so much... has died in a terrible car accident! And that Harry might me paralyzed!

It only took 1/2 a hour until the crash was on the news. Girls were crying everywhere you went. They didn't know why this happened! And they blamed it all on the other driver. Everyone couldn't stand the pain! Knowing that one of the most amazing singers, Liam, has died. And that Harry is in a coma, and the doctors were working to see if he was paralyzed. Then, the nurses were told to look at the others, Zayn, Louis, and Niall. They all seemed okay, the nurses told the doctors after a brief examination. Everything that was going on was so weird. People wanted to be happy that 4 out of 5 of them lived. But, how will they sing without Liam and Harry? Liam is dead, and Harry might my paralyzed! Everyone is confused. Girls rioting outside the hospital. Disappointed that one of their idols have sadly, left them. Will this event end One Direction?

It is 5:00 AM. The nurses were told to wake up, and feed each of the boys. They all went to Harry, still in a coma. They all went to Zayn, they woke him up, and gave him some crackers and orange juice. Then they went to Louis, woke him up, and fed him crackers and orange juice. Then they went to Niall, tried waking him up. But he didnt move. One of the nurses tried his pulse. She didnt feel anything. All the nurses hearts started racing. Then one of the nurses yelled, "Doctor! Doctor! Come, hurry!" Then 2 doctors came in, wondering what was going on. The nurses told them about the pulse and how he wasnt moving. They could've saved him if the nurses would've came to him first. But, it was too late.

You couldnt got anywhere without hearing, or seeing a girl cry about one direction. Now 3 out of 5 has lived. The amazing boys, Niall and Liam have died. What is One Direction going to do? Go solo? Be a group of 3? Stop singing? Everyone was scared to hear the answer. The only thing the fans new about the group, other than that Liam and Niall have passed away, is that all concerts for 5 months have been cancelled. But the girls didnt care about the concerts, they truelly cared for the boys. They wanted to know that they were okay. Those were true directioners. Because they knew that it didnt matter how much posters you had of 1D, how many times you have been to their concerts, how many times you have met them, it only matters how much you cared for them. How commited you were to them. How much you loved them, that is a true directioner. And all these girls crying outside the hospital, were true. As true as you can get.

It has been 2 weeks since the crash, and the 2 boys, Zayn and Louis were finally released. Girls were relieved. They were happy knowing that they survived. But the surely didnt forget about Harry. On the news, a week before Zayn and Louis was released, Doctors told the news how Harry Styles, from One Direction, is going to be paralyzed from the waist-down. Girls were very mad. What were they going to do, what was the band going to do without their happy, funny, cat-loving, best friend, Harry Styles? Harry was taken home that week, to be cared for by his mother, he isnt too happy their, he misses his wonderful fans very much. Harry is depressed.

Zayn and Louis arent too happy. They dont talk much anymore. The band has split up. They have gone solo. And the fans don't know if they should pay for both concerts, or only go to one of them. They don't want to betray the other singer either though. Life is hard. Louis becomes miserable. He brakes up with his girlfriend. He just cant take it anymore. He feels like his best friend, Harry, has drifted away from him. And Louis just couldnt stand it. So on that night, Louis goes to the store. Buys a rope, and goes home. He eats some noodles, drinks some coffee. then ties the rope around his fan inside his room. Puts his head inside the loop, and jumps off his bed. He swings back and fourth....

*KNOCK KNOCK* "Louis?? I know we haven't talked for a while, but please open the door! We need to talk." Zayn said, freezing his butt off. "Please Louis! It is freezing outside!" But no reply. "Well, i am coming in!" Zayn said, as he opens the door, and shuts it slowly. "Where are you? Are you hiding from me...." Zayn rolled his eyes, "Real mature Louis. Now come on." Yet again, no reply. Zayn starts worrying. So he looks inside his living room-nope. Dining room-nope. Bath room-nope. Kitchen-nope. Bedroom- "Oh my god! Louis! What have you done?!" Zayn says, with tears falling from his face.

When Harry heard what happened, he was even more depressed. He has lost his best friend. Now the only ones left was Harry and Zayn. What were the boys going to do? Well, Zayn blamed it all on himself. He was the one talking to Louis in the car, he was the one who made Louis turn around, he was the one who could've stopped this whole event from happening. Zayn blamed it all on himself. But in the fans eyes, they needed Zayn. They needed him to be strong. Girls all around the world started making websites for Zayn. Telling him to be strong. The donated money, signed virtual cards, everything they could to help. But to Zayn, that wasn't enough. He kept blaming it on himself for weeks. Then, he planned it with Harry. He planned what he was meant to do, and he was happy that he could do it with Harry.

On one cold, windy night, Zayn drove over to Harry's house. They both called their moms, told the moms they loved them very much, then hung up. Then each of the boys picked up a gun. Zayn pointed his at Harry, Harry pointed his at Zayn.They knew that they needed to be with the others. TO be together, as a band again. They knew it was what they had to do. And on that night, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles both died.

No one was left. One Direction was gone. They couldn't go solo, the couldnt be in a group of 2, or 3. They are all in Heaven now. All together, singing forever. And one day, we will be up there with them too....