Chapter 1

-Saturday Night-

I walked to the back of the local gay bar until I saw one of my best friends, who is also the owner.

"Andrea!" I exclaimed with a huge smile on my face. I ran to her and hugged her. "I haven't seen you in so long."

She hugged me back, "Girl! I know right? You've been so busy with your school bullshit!" she joked.

"I can't fail this year. I refuse to be 21 and still a senior in high school. It's bad enough I'm 19." I said with a sigh.

"It's okay,y/n. I know you'll graduate. You're a smart girl." she smiled at me and walked away.

I smiled back and sat at the bar. I looked to my left and a tan brunette caught my eye. She was drinking from a glass with clear liquid in it. Her hair was long and flowing down her back. She had on a tight black dress and a black bow in her hair to match. It was just the perfect mix of sexy and cute.

I decided to go talk to her. Standing up, I made my way over and sat down next to her. "Hi, my name is y/n." I said smiling at her and extending my hand for her to shake.

She shook it and smiled back,"Camila."

"What are you drinking? Can I buy you another?" I asked her.

"I'm drinking water. I'm not much of a drinker." she admitted.

"Goody two shoes Camila!" I teased her and she laughed. "I haven't seen you here before, you from around here?" I asked tilting my head a little.

She smiled and shook her head, "I just moved here. For a job."

"That's cool! How do you like it here?" I asked her, trying to be friendly.

"It's nice. I like the weather, and the people seem nice." she said winking at me. I chuckled. "I came here to meet people and make friends, you know?" she said.

"Well, how about we get to know each other and maybe I can be your first friend in this shitty town?" I said smiling and she giggled cutely.

"I'd like that." she told me. We spent the rest of the night laughing and talking.

My phone lit up and I saw the time.

"Holy shit!" I mumbled. "It's three am." I looked around the bar to find it mostly empty.

"Wow, I didn't even realize it was this late." Camila said. "I really need to get going, but give me your number and I'll text you." she said it like it was a question.

I nodded and wrote my number down and gave it to her. "Here you go, babe." I said absentmindedly. She took it, blushing and then got up.

"I'll certainly talk to you later, y/n." she said softly and giving me a shy smile.

"I'm looking forward to it." I said grinning at her and with that, she started walking out the bar. I couldn't help but check her out and I noticed she had a huge ass.

She turned around at the door and caught me looking at her butt. She smiled and winked at me before walking out the door.

"Who was that?" Andrea asked. "I haven't seen her before."

"Camila. She just moved here." I said smiling.

"She pretty cute, y/n." she said wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed and rolled my eyes at her.

"You act like I didn't know that already. She's cute but she's also sexy, intelligent, and funny. She's the whole package, Andrea." I said in a dreamy voice.

"It sounds like you're falling in loooooovvvveee!" she teased me. I quickly snapped out of my dreamy state.

"No I'm not." I said quickly.