Butterfly Academy-Story of a Baletivys- Part 6

Part 6

"And you're here again because?"

"Well i just thought. I don't know. You guys are the Standing Council. You know the answers to everything. Every little thing. I just need help."

"You need help with what, my love?"

"I wanted to know something. How am i suppossed to cover up... Well how am i suppossed to cover up the relationship between Lelouch and I?"

"Well, you aren't."

"Why not?"

"Someone has already seen."

"Just one person though."

"Well we trust her with that information, and have decided that we will allow you to confide in her. Simply because she's more than trustworthy, she's loyal, and she won't tell a soul. Not even her mate. And don't you want a best friend?"

"So you're allowing me complete confidence in Dove? I can tell her absolutely everything?"

"Yes."

"I love you guys! Thank you so much!"

"Okay darling. Don't get too excited. Go home now. School has let out. Your lover and your friend are waiting for you. Go to your friend first, alright?"

"Alright. Thank you all so much. Bye bye now!" 

I walked out thinking of how amazing it was, not having to hide Lelouch and I. I was relieved, almost a bit too happy. I love it. When i returned home, everyone was in the sunroom. A buzzing conversation of the dance floated to my ears, and Dove welcomed me with her brightest smile. I decided to take my seat next to here, and blend in with the crowd. Holding onto her hand, i communicated the happiness, that only we knew.