💠Accident💠

1630+ words

Age:-
Y/n: 6 years
Jungkook: 23 years
Taehyung: 24 years

It was just you, Jungkook and Taehyung at home as the others have gone for a business trip to Japan.

"Y/niee, today Lee ajeossi will pick you up after school" Taehyung said after you all had your breakfast. (Lee is a driver)

"Okay oppa" you said while nodding your head like a cute bunny in 2 pigtails.

Jungkook and Taehyung dropped you off to school and then headed for work.

After school~

You came out of the school gate and saw Lee waiting for you outside the gates.

You went near him, "Lee ajeossi!!" You exclaimed with a smile that made Lee smile too.

"Aigoo, little Y/n. It's been a long time I've meet you. I missed you" Lee said.

"I missed you too ajeossi" you said as you both went towards the car. Lee helped you sit on the booster car seat behind the driver's seat and secured you with the seatbelt.

He then sat on the driver's seat and started driving. Lee got a call from Jungkook, he knew it was for Y/n so he gave the phone to Y/n.

"Y/n, talk to Mr. Jungkook" Lee said giving you the phone and continued driving.

"Oppa!" You said excitedly.

"Bunny! How was school?" He asked.

"It was good, the teacher gave me a star because I completed my homework and also answered all the questions correctly" you said.

"You did very well bunny, I'm proud of you" Jungkook said.

"Oppa, will you bring ice-cream for me?" You asked.

"No bunny, you'll catch a cold and Jin hyung will scold me" Jungkook said.

"Oppa please" you request.

"No bunny but I promise I'll bring a candy for you. You love candies right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes but I love ice-creams more" you said with a disappointed pout.

"Aww bunny don't be sad, Taehyung-ie hyung and I will give you alot of cuddle when we come home" Jungkook said lifting your mood.

"Really wow, Y/nie loves cuddles and oppa will you bring 2 candies and- AHHHH" You screamed as the car rolled over on one side. The phone fell from your hand and now is somewhere in the car.

"Y/n, what happened?" Jungkook said getting up from the chair he was sitting on. You couldn't hear what Jungkook said.

"AHHH, OPPA!! HELP!! AJEOSSI WAKE UP!! I'M SCARED...." You started screaming and crying in fear.

The car breaks failed and that was the reason why car rolled over. Lee fainted because of the injuries and loss of blood. You were injured too but not too much because of the booster seat.

"Y/N, ANSWER ME!! Y/N WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE ARE YOU? ANSWER ME!! I'M GETTING WORRIED" Jungkook started screaming and worrying after hearing your scared voice.

"AJEOSSI I CAN'T BREATHE. IT'S DIFFICULT TO BREATHE" You said closing your eyes getting suffocated in the car and slowly losing your consciousness.

"Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?? I'M COMING THERE DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES PLEASE!" Jungkook said and rushed to the meeting room.

"Taehyung hyung, we need to go. It's about Y/n" Jungkook said in between his heavy breaths and in a slightly scared voice and made eye contact world Tae. Tae saw the fear in Jungkook's eyes and got up.