Just The Way You Are: Eddie Munson

Serafina Henderson was a total tomboy at heart falling in love with style once she started middle school, it was extremely rare to see the girl dressed in something other than her band t-shirt, jeans, and her vans which she always wore until she couldn't, she didn't dress for anyone but herself well that was until she developed a crush on none other than Eddie Munson. I mean how could she not, especially when he had those beautiful brown eyes, excellent music taste, a dazzling smile, and was a total sweetheart. But atlas she knew that she wasn't his type by a long shot since he preferred cheerleaders and girls who wear dresses or skirts, while she preferred to wear jeans.

Serafine had been at her locker grabbing her books for her classes today while talking with Robin and Nancy when she saw Drew a boy from her art class that was pretty nice to her approach her locker. Her friends said they meet her in class so they could have some privacy, but really they just went down the hall in case she needed to be rescued.

"Hi, Drew." She said looking at him.

"Hi Serafina, I was wondering if I could ask you something and it's totally fine if you say no." He said to her as she nodded her head for him to continue.

"So I was wondering if maybe you would like to go out on a date with me?" He asked her nervously.

Serafina thought about saying no because she did have feelings for Eddie still but then she made eye contact with her friends who were nodding their heads for her to say yes and she figured why not.

"I would love too, what day were you thinking?" She asked him with a small smile.

"Maybe Saturday around 7, if you are free." He asked her.

"Yeah Saturday works, so I'll see you then." She said hugging him unaware that her crush Eddie had been watching the whole scene with a sad look in his eyes because he did like the girl.

Saturday came around and the girls insisted on you coming to Nancy's place so that they could help you get ready no matter how much you protested so you called Drew to let him know to pick you up at Nancy's instead of your place.

"Nancy I'm not sure about this." She said looking herself over in Nancy's mirror.

"What are you talking about? You look amazing, a little change never hurt anyone." She said fixing her hair as Serafina played with the hole in her fishnets.

Eddie had been in the living room with Mike talking about something related to D&D when he saw Serafina walking into the living room dressed completely differently than she normally did and while he thought she looked hot with her doc martens, fishnets, and leather skirt, he worried that she was changing herself to impress some guy.

"Eddie close your mouth before catch flies." Robin teased him.

"That bad huh?" She asked him nervously.

"NO! I mean no you look hot but is there any reason why you are dressed like this?" He asked her.

"What do you mean?" She asked him.

"I mean why aren't you dressed like how you normally do all tomboyish. All I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't have to change yourself to be with someone." He said reaching for her hands.

"Why not? I thought this was what guys liked." She said to him. 

"Well me personally I've always liked you the way you were before, and if it was me taking you on that date, I wouldn't want you to change. Because you are just perfect." He said making her smile as her friends watched the scene unfold in front of them. 

"Wish it was you." She mumbled grabbing her bag not even wanting to go on the date anymore not realizing Eddie heard her.

"Then let it be me." He said walking over to where she stood as she looked at him with wide eyes not believing what she heard. 

"Cancel your date with Drew, then get changed, and let me take you out on a date I know you would enjoy." He said making her smile. 

So that's what she did, she called Drew explaining how she was feeling and it turns out he was feeling the same way and got changed into something more comfortable while Nancy and Robin were so excited for her since they both knew how much she liked Eddie. The three of them made their way down the hall,  where Eddie sat on the arm of his couch waiting for her. 

"You look, beautiful sweetheart." He said standing up and grabbing her hand loving the smile that spread across her face. 

"Have her back by midnight!" Nancy called out as her and Eddie left for what would be the best of their lives.