"Of course-"

"Wait you! Take my things while you're at it and bring us some drinks. It's hot out."

Taehyung's Mother in Law said practically throwing her things at Yn as she quickly noded and then got them and brought everything inside the house.

And after closing the door, Yn realized that there were A LOT of things that she needed to adjust and get rid of.

For one.. the couch didn't look like it used too when she came over the first time, now insured of a dull looking couch, it was covered in colorful pillows and blankets and let's be honest... a bit of crumbs.

Hey, she had a 7 year old.... and maybe some of the crumbs were left by her too.

And not only that.. but the pictures on the shelves had to go, the kitchen needed a good clean... but that's when Yn realized something.

She was still her pajamas.

And she didn't have a single proper maids outfit--

- Quickly flashback to when Taehyung went shopping with Yn while Taeyung was out with his Uncles -
(A/N: I seruously need to write some specials chapters about this family actually going out like a family and Yn and Taehyung actually going on dates like a normal couple buuuuutttttttt... that'll havr to come later 👀)

As Taehyung was following Yn around with a shopping cart, he laughed as she pulled off some maids looking outfit from the rack of clothes and after placing it over herself, she excitedly asked;

"What about this honey?"

"Love.. why on earth would you need that?"

Taehyung asked with a laugh, making Yn frown a bit as she asked;

"You don't like it?"

ND after shaking his head, Taehyung tilted his head and then said with a smile;

"No, I like it. I just don't think it'll be suitable for you-"

"And why is that?"

Yn said with a pout as she was still holding onto the outfit and deciding to tell her the truth, Taehyung finally gave up and said;

"Yn look at it.. it looks like a maids outfit-"

"So? It'll be perfect for doing housework and I'm practically your maid anyways.."