🍋Amikura Mako- Suck It Mako-chan v.2

The original version is a three-part series by ItzPrism In a flash of inspiration, I wrote a mini lemon and someone told me to add it to my lemons. I received the green light from the author so I did just that.

https://www.wattpad.com/1220624464-cote-kiyopon%27s-adventures-oneshots-suck-it-mako

Also, the first part of this is a condensed version of the original so a lot of things are missing. The original also has its lemon scene but it happens differently.
______________________________________________

Kiyo POV

Ever since I helped Ichinose, or rather, Honami, with her problem back then with Nagumo and her emotional problems, we have gotten closer. We began to hang out with each other. Most of the time, Amikura, or rather, Mako, would also join us and tease Honami at every opportunity. Mako and I also got closer over time and the three of us would often hang out now and then to have fun.

I was relaxing in my room, thinking about fantastic thighs and where to find them when suddenly, I heard my phone buzz. I picked it up and saw that I've received a message. It was from Mako.

[Hey Kiyo. Honami-chan and I are thinking about hanging out later. Are you free?]

[I'm free today. We can hang out.]

[Yay! Alright, let's meet at Keyaki mall, at 1 PM. Got it?]

[Okay. See you there, Mako.]

With that settled, I decided to get ready. It was 11 AM, which meant I have 2 hours before the promised time. I cooked and ate my lunch before I went off to take a bath. Afterwards, I dried myself off and looked for something to wear.

I eventually settled on a plain white shirt with a blue jacket alongside jeans and shoes.

There were still 45 minutes before our little hangout but I decided to head to the mall early.

Timeskip

It was now the designated time when I noticed Mako walking toward me with a cute smile. She looked pretty, with a casual light blue dress and a white jacket. I also noticed how her hair wasn't in her usual ponytail. It was let down and flowed in the air beautifully.

She blushed and that's when I realized, I have been staring at her for too long. I stood up and approached her.

"Hey, Mako. Sorry for staring. It's just that you looked nice."

"Huh? Oh, it's alright, Kiyo. I don't mind."

"By the way, where's Honami? It's already 1 PM and she's not someone who would be late to a meeting. Is she okay?" Mako arrived alone. Usually, they would arrive together so this was a bit unusual.

"Oh, she told me that she had to cancel last minute because she wasn't feeling well." Hm? Did Mako just...

"I see. Well, I apologize in advance if you get bored with my company."

"Don't be like that, Kiyo. I don't think I'll ever get bored if it's with you." Her eyes widen and she covered her mouth.

"Oh, okay. That's good to know. What are your plans for today, Mako?" I asked her, but she'll probably come with something on the spot.

"Right. How about we head to pallet Cafe first since it's the go-to spot for every hangout."

"Fine by me Let's go."

She nods and we head towards the cafe.

...

Our time at the cafe went well. We ran into the Ayanokouji group and sat with them. I couldn't help but saw a hint of disappointment in Mako's tone when she accepted to share a table with them. Maybe she wanted it to be with just me? Who knows.