(24) They Felt As If They Would Explode From Bliss!

Lin Yiyi posted the photos of the food she had cooked for dinner online.

The villa's interior decorations practically sparkled while still being comfortable to live in. With the villa as a backdrop, it didn't matter what angle she took the photos from. Everything looked stunning in those photos.

Moreover, as a chef well-versed in cooking, even her home cooking looked like a grand feast that imperial cooks might have prepared for the emperor in ancient times. The way she presented the food and her plating techniques looked like something out of a magazine. It didn't look like a meal prepared by an ordinary housewife. It looked more like a meal cooked and presented by a Michelin Chef.

Most people were natural foodies. They liked to eat all sorts of delicious foods and had a unique yearning and pursuit towards it.

Regarding Lin Yiyi's latest photo update on Weibo, looking at it was enough to stimulate a huge appetite.

Not only that, she had also posted the photos she had secretly taken of Meng Shanshan and Meng Yuran!

In the photo, the little girl was sitting on the child-sized stool.

The little figure had her head lowered and appeared to be extremely serious with washing the leafy vegetables.

It was always funny to see a little kid behaving as if she or he was a mini adult. But, it was even funnier because Shanshan's little hands were so small that she barely had a good grasp on the leaves she was washing.

The next photo uploaded was one of Meng Yuran. But, it wasn't the side photo that Lin Yiyi like the most. Because the teenager had noticed she was taking his photo, he had turned his head and that photo ended up blurry. The photo she posted only had his upper figure dressed in a white shirt and his sharp, white chin.

Just like before, Lin Yiyi didn't look at the Weibo comments after she uploaded the photos. She didn't want to pay attention to the scathing comments. Thus, she was unaware that in addition to the usual insults and ridicule, a different sort of commentary had appeared below her updates.

[Little Fish's Mom: Disregarding everything else, these dishes look very delicious. Can I ask for the recipes? I want to cook it for my son.]

[Even Zu Baji will find spring one day: I have another question. Did you really make this yourself? Is Lin Yiyi still the same person? Haha.] 

[A pear: Don't you feel that little girl is so funny? Her mom must be dying of laughter.]

[Donut: Am I the only one that thinks Big Brother Yan's son is super handsome? Even a photo that only has his chin looks handsome. I want to laugh and cry.]

------------------

Sure enough, Lin Yiyi honored her earlier words and made lots of invitations with Meng Shanshan that night.

Actually, it wasn't necessary to take it so seriously and do something complicated like making handmade invitations. It was merely inviting classmates over for a birthday party. But, children were naturally curious and enjoyed trying new things. Using invitations to invite her classmates over sounded so fancy and her mom was the one that suggested this idea, so Meng Shanshan was feeling very happy.

-----------------

The next day, when Meng Shanshan arrived at nursery school, the first thing she did was shared the desserts she had brought from home with her close friends. The desserts were packed up in little boxes. In the passing, she took out the exquisitely handmade invitations from her small backpack and invited her friends over next weekend to celebrate her birthday.

This was the first time these little kids had received the so-called formal birthday invitations. They felt as if they were being treated like adults and hastily agreed without even asking their parents.

Anyways, nowadays, parents and other relatives were very easy going towards little children's requests. Besides, it was very normal for children to attend their friends' birthday parties. There was no reason for the parents to say no and upset their children.

The children impatiently opened up the dessert boxes. One by one, they took out the desserts. It was only then that they discovered that everyone had gotten different desserts. It was a colorful collection of various desserts that included: black forest gateau, strawberry donuts, layered matcha cake...

Lin Yiyi had woken up early this morning to to make these desserts. It wasn't just Meng Shanshan and her friends, Meng Yuran had also gotten a share of her baking efforts.

Children naturally like sweet stuff and had no immunity against it. At this time, there was no way they could resist. Holding a small fork, they went at it!

The instant the dessert entered their mouths, its sweetness lingered in their mouths. They felt as if they would explode from bliss!

Seeing how happy this group of children looked, the other children, who were trying to pretend as if they didn't care, almost couldn't stop themselves from drooling.