21| Finding out.

A/N: guys thank you so much for 2.98K views and 106 votes i am so grateful, i forgot to post this chapter yesterday, so it's a day late but here it is. Hope you enjoy it, i probably wont post a lot in the next few days cause i am on vacation, anyway here is the chapter. Love u all.

4th November 2019, Moscow Russia.

THIRD PERSON

The alarms were blaring throughout the estate as men entered and soon they had everyone down "night night" one of them said with a sick smile on his face.

•$•

The first one to wake was Camron (the granpa) since the drugs had the least effect on him.

He was tied to a chair with everyone else in a cell, beside him was Hendrix he started saying his name in hope to wake him up, after 5/6 times of saying his name he finally woke up with a groan.

"What happened" he asked "we were attacked" Cameron answered his son with a bored tone.

'Isn't it obvious or am i just to smart' Cameron thought "where is Thea" Hendrix panicked "obviously not here" Cameron replied.

The only ones who were here were Cameron, Emma, Hendrix, Amelia, Nicolàs , Vincente, Miguel, Leo, Petrov, Luciano, and Matteo.

"Lucas isn't here" Hendrix ignored his father comment and said.

"What" Cameron said as he looked around the room, "where did he go he was with us?" Cameron asked starting to worry.

"He's safe" Nicolàs said making the pair realize everyone else woke up, "how do you know" Cameron asked "are you in on this i swear if you are i will-" cameron was cut off "you will what" Vincente cold voice boomed through the cell.

As he raised an eyebrow at Cameron "we wont hurt any of you now would we" he asked "I don't know, you may" Cameron snapped "we are tied just as you are, we are in the same cell here if we had anything to do with this we would have been untied and definitely not here" Vincente said.

"This all may be an act" Cameron said "if it was i would have snapped when you threatened my father" Vincente said with a raised eyebrow like it's the most obvious thing.

That made Cameron ease a bit, before anyone could say anything the cell door was opening making everyone attention go to it.

A man in his late 30s with blond hair and brown eyes entered he smirked at their tied bodies "the Italians and Spanish in the same cell..oh and an asshole who betrayed Leonid" the man said making their attention go to the other side of the room that now had light on and viewing the guy that was in the pictures with Althea there he looked in a bad condition.

"Well i will leave you to reunite until i get everything ready for you to watch everything go down" the man said as he laughed manically and left closing the doors behind him.

"Alik" Nicolàs said making Alik eyes snap to him.

As Alik looked over the room and his eyes stopped at Ethan's face "your Leo" he whispered but was heard through the silent room "y-yes" Leo said "how do you know him?" A cold voice ask making Alik eyes to go to him it was Hendrix as Alik looked beside him to Amelia.

He immediately recognized her "your Alia's sister Amelia" he stated his Russian accent isn't as strong as Althea's but still there, if you listened closely you could here a faint French one.

"How do you know them?" Hendrix said as the cells door opened again and in came the same man, "i will tell you" he said making them all look at him.

"How about we start from the beginning, how it all started" he said as men came behind him putting a tv in-front of all of them as the left he turned on the tv.