Jaune: Hey guys you made it!

Momo: I'm so glad you're all safe! I was so worried.

Kaminari: Yao-momo, we're safe, we're safe. You guys were quick

Jaune: I see you were able to pass huh Bakugo. Nice job, I'm proud of you.

As Jaune smiles.

Kaminari: So pure! So bright!

Bakugo: Shut it Knight Boy! And who the hell is she?

As he points at Saiko.

Jaune: Oh this is Saiko, a close friend of mine. I helped her pass the exam.

Kaminari smirks and goes to Jaune.

Kaminari: Is she your girlfriend Jaune?

Jaune: Uhhhh....

Saiko: Gi-Gi-Gi-Girlfriend?!?!

Momo: She most certainly is not!

As Jiro stabs Kaminari with her Earphone Jack as Jaune, Saiko are bright red. With Momo glaring at Kaminari for asking that question.

Jaune: A-A-Anyway, let's see what the others are up to.

They watch the live feed and see their classmates, Jaune was worried at first when the time was running out and the slots are almost full. But he had faith, he had faith that they would overcome this obstacle and pass. Cause there's one thing Class 1A has than those on Beacon, his former team; complete and utter faith of one another. We stick together till the end.

Mera: It's over!!! All 100 people just passed!!

Jaune just smiles and is proud of his friends. As everyone is all gathered in the assembly area, they all look at the screen and see the area is being filled with explosions.

Announcer: The next test is the last one. We will have you all perform a rescue exercise as bystanders in this disaster site.

Jaune: Hmmmm.

Saiko: What's wrong Jaune?

Jaune: Just thinking of the different scenarios they'll do in the test. I can count on you to help me Sai.

Saiko: Of course, after all we're partners in the end.

Jaune: 'Partners huh, I like the sound of that. Wait, why do I feel tension?'

As behind them Momo just glared at them.

Sero: What's up with her?

Jiro: Don't worry about it.

Announcer: We will start in 10 minutes.

Iida: This is similar to the Kamino incident. That time, we focused on saving Bakugo from the villains.

Jaune: Yup.

Just then someone approaches Class 1A they all see it was Inasa and he's walking towards Jaune.

Inasa: Jaune

Jaune: Inasa.

None of them said a word as some of his friends were worried of what will happen, Saiko already knows the outcome and isn't worried. As both of them did a Bro Handshake

 As both of them did a Bro Handshake