𝟎𝟎𝟖 | 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟑:𝟎𝟏 𝐚𝐦

WAKING UP TO the moon aggressively shining in her face through the eggshell white curtains that covered the large window in the room, Soriah attempted to get out of the bed but was stopped when she felt an arm around her waist.

She knew exactly who the arm belonged to so she didn't even bother to wake him up.

Instead she attempted to get up so that she could use the restroom, but was stopped when Seh'kani's tattooed arm pulled her back towards him.

"Why does he have to be so damn strong," Soriah asked herself, trying to unwrap Seh'kani's arm from around her small waist but was unsuccessful with every single attempt.

After nearly five attempts of Soriah trying to unwrap Seh'kani's arms from her body, she gave up and decided that she would admire Seh'kani while he was sleeping.

Turning around in the bed, Soriah was facing Seh'kani, letting her see what his features really looked like since his face was in a resting position.

She was able to see how his plump lips formed a small pout and how his face seemed to still form a mug even when he was sleeping. She was able to hear the low snores that would escape from Seh'kani's mouth and see how at peace he looked while he was sleeping as well as many other things.

Continuing to admire the sleeping Seh'kani, Soriah was soon stopped when he randomly flipped his body over, taking Soriah with him so that she was now sitting on his hard dick.

This had caught Soriah off guard since she thought Seh'kani was fast asleep but now that she realized he was awake, she honestly wasn't complaining since they were now in this position.

"If you wanted to kiss me you could've just said that mami instead of tryna be weird and shit," Seh'kani groggily said, his hands finding their way to Soriah's butt, giving it a light squeeze.

Surprisingly though she didn't tell him to remove his hands from off of her body or remove them herself and it was only because no matter how many times she told him not to, he was going to do it anyway.

"I don't want to kiss you papa cause if I did I would've done it by now," Soriah said folding her arms over her chest while she maintained eye contact with Seh'kani.