"Yeah, when Will was in the Upside Down, the lights... came to life." Nancy informed the blond-haired woman who just looked at the lights in shock.

"Vecna's here. In this house. Just on the other side." Lucas told them, causing all the group to look at each other. Right as the Sinclair boy had finished speaking, the lights died out and stopped glowing.

"I think he just left the room." The blonde woman told the group, nobody taking their eyes away from the previously glowing chandelier. "Did he hear us?" Max questioned the group.

"Can he hear us?" Steve then asked. "Headphones." Lucas instructed Max making the girl immediately place them on her head and play her favourite song.

"Wait. Wait." Nancy said, grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. "Everyone, turn off your flashlights and spread out." Almost everyone turned off their flashlights and moved away, apart from Steve.

"We're not gonna be able to see if we turn off our flashlights." Steve told everyone, but they were already out of the room apart from Fiona who stood in front of him.

"Turn off your flashlight, loser." Fiona grabbed the flashlight from his hand and turned it off making him groan.

"Well now we can't see, can we?" Steve told the girl, grabbing his flashlight back from her hands.

"That's too bad, isn't it?" Fi told the boy, walking away from him making him sigh and follow after.

Everyone slowly walked around the place, not sure where they were going.

"I got him!" Robin yelled loudly, everyone immediately rushing to find the woman. Everyone found her just as her flashlight had stopped glowing.

"I had him." Robin muttered right as Steve's flashlight then lit up. "Oh, woah."

"I think he's moving. He's moving, he's moving." Steve told them, walking around the place hoping his flashlight would not go out.

The group quickly followed behind the man for a few seconds until his flashlight went out. "Shit. I lost him.

"No, you didn't." Max told him, moving towards a different room which was glowing. "That's a bit creepy." Fi muttered over into Lucas's ear, the boy nodding in agreement.

Max walked up the stairs into the now glowing room with everyone following behind. "It's an attic. Of course, it's an attic." Robin muttered as she moved her way up the steps.

"Hold up, guys." Dustin said from the bottom of the stairs. "What if he's leading us into a trap?" Nobody stopped or listened to the boys suggesting and carried their way up the stairs. "Guys. Guys."

After a couple of seconds, the group had made it up the stairs and into the attic. Slowly, they all approached the light which was currently flickering.

Fiona looked over at Dustin, right as his flashlight began flickering too. Looking down at her hand, she noticed her flashlight had started glowing as well.

"Flashlights." Fiona told the group, watching her friend's flashlights light up too.

The group formed a circle around the glowing light, all with their glowing devices facing up.
"Okay, what's happening?" Steve asked.

"What if someone is dying because of Vecna, right now?" Fiona suggested to the group, their flashlights lighting up even more.

Nobody said anything and just watched as the glowing devices glowed brighter and brighter. One by one, each flashlight began breaking as did the light which they were circling.

Everyone slightly yelled as glass from the flashlights and the other light flew everywhere making them move backwards.

"What the fuck just happened?" Fiona asked alarmed as the glass had finally finished flying everywhere.

alex speaks

idk if any of you guys know who sam and colby are but i finished their new video and it was so fucking good wtf.

ALSOOOOO i believe we are getting eddie either in the next chapter or the chapter after idk though

please vote and comment!!
word count: 1185