Chapter 1 - You

You felt yourself being sucked into the hole. For a second, everything was dark. Well, not fully dark because all sorts of colors were swiveling around you. More colors than you ever knew existed. It was beautiful and even peaceful, in a way. And then you hit the hard cold ground.

Your ears were ringing as you looked around with a hazy vision, trying to make sense of where you were or what was going on in general.

"Well hello there," a voice from the shadows said. You didn't like the voice. It immediately planted a bad feeling into your stomach. Well you shouldn't have been surprised about the feeling, considering you just got sucked through a wormhole.

Snapping out of your thoughts, you once again focused your eyes to where you had heard the voice.

A figure was slowly starting to come out of the shadows and you took in the appearance of the person. She was wearing black knee-high boots, black tights and a gray hoodie. Her wings were gray and the tips were tinted with black.

Then you saw her face. You could've sworn you were staring into a mirror. She looked exactly like you if you excluded a black streak in her hair and the evil look in her eyes.

Your jaw hung open out of shock. She smirked at you. "Cat got your tongue?"

"Who- Who are you?" you inquired, scolding yourself for stuttering. But you didn't dwell on it much since, all things considered, you thought you were doing rather good with keeping yourself together.

The girl's smirk across from you only widened. "I'm you."