Prologue

Abhimanyu Birla, the biggest heart surgeon of Birla hospital was a man who was just alive because he thought his existence is important for all those patients who have trusted him all their life

Abhimanyu Birla, the biggest heart surgeon of Birla hospital was a man who was just alive because he thought his existence is important for all those patients who have trusted him all their life. He was mostly quiet, submissive and gloomy. His whole life was dedicated to his patients. He had cut all ties with his family and lived alone in a small hospital quarter, ofcourse with his broken heart.

He wasn't always like this. 3 years back, he was the happiest man alive. He had gotten married to the girl he loved the most, Akshara. She was still his wife, but where was she? No one knew. Oh at least, she was in his heart! He still loved her, with everything he had in him. Every single heartbeat of his, belonged to her. 

But what separated him from his heartbeat itself?

Akshara Goenka (or Akshara Birla?), the girl who only knew how to spread happiness

Akshara Goenka (or Akshara Birla?), the girl who only knew how to spread happiness. She was magic. People would just listen to her and forget all their sadness. She was currently running an NGO in Delhi with some of her friends. Her whole family was in Udaipur but she shifted to Delhi with her sister Arohi because she needed an escape. An escape from the place which reminded her of him. She was trying hard to forget him and move on but it was just not possible. His soul was connected to hers. His name was inked in her heart. Her Abhimanyu's existence was the reason she herself was breathing.

But she just can't be with him. Why?

There was a time Abhimanyu and Akshara used to be a very happy couple

There was a time Abhimanyu and Akshara used to be a very happy couple. They "supposedly" loved each other a lot. They always walked hand in hand and never shied away from showering each other with all their love. They looked inseparable. Their love was blooming and everyone could see it. But something happened just 2 weeks after their marriage, that today they do not even know about each other's whereabouts. What was it? Will they ever meet again? 

_______________________________________________________

So hello sweeties, for the first time I'm trying to write a full fledged fan fiction on them. I'll see the response on this and probably then decide to whether continue or not. Since it's my first one, I'll try to keep it short. mostly depending on your views. Please do vote if you like that plot.

Also please keep in mind that the story's timeline or characters are not completely similar to the show.

Thankyou and lots of love <3