"For the Future"

Depuis le début

❤️Taehyunie❤️:

Deal

Gyu-Gyu Bear<3:

And stalking me while im on patrol doesnt count!!!!!!

❤️Taehyunie❤️:

No promises

Beomgyu and a couple fellow 'pups' wait at the front of the estate. Hestares at the messages from his 'love', allowing himself three seconds of all the smiles and heart-eyes he wants to feel before he makes himself shut off his phone and puts it in his pocket.

"Gyu, we got two more pulling in! Looks like they're Bang Chans!" hollers a voice.

"Coming!" Beomgyu jogs a few steps to the van pulling up in front of him, the second of the pair of cars. He reaches out and slides open the car door but is shocked at who is behind.

"Jeongin?!" The two boys share a look of confusion and shock at seeing the other in a place like this. Beomgyus' heart beats faster, eyes widened in the absence of a human presence that was supposed to belong to his friend.

"Jeongin, you're a..." There's no way, I just saw him a few days ago! He was human! Then Beomgyu put two and two together, remembering that his friend hadn't attended school for the past few days claiming to be sick.

Jeongin mouth went to a firm line, "Yeah... I've been wanting to change for a while now." Realizing he was blocking the way for the others to get out, the new vampire gets out of the car and steps to the side, Beomgyu following him.

"When did you turn?" the hunter asks, "Who changed you?"

Jeongin's eyes flick over past Beomgyu's shoulder. The brunette follows his trail of sight to find a group of seven others talking amongst themselves, presumably waiting for Yang Jeongin. A few glanced over the two friends but only one had his eyes locked on him and Jeongin; a strongly built, handsome man whose dimples deepen with the smile he gave Beomgyu when their eyes met. The hunter recognized him as one of the purebloods in South Korea: Christopher Bang.

Beomgyu observes out loud, "So the pureblood Christopher Bang is the Bang Chan you and your cousin Changbin have been hanging around with for the past two of years? And I see that Changbin has changed, too, except his presence doesn't feel so new."

"Wow," Jeongin says amusingly, "so hunter's really do have powerful senses similar to vampires. I'm still trying to get used to mine."

Beomgyu meets curious eyes from a few of his fellow pups and he remembers he has duties to attend to. "Jeongin, I have to go, but can we talk about this in a bit?"

The vampire smiles and nods, "Of course. Just..." he lets out a heavy sigh at the worried look Beomgyu didn't seem to realize he was making, "Just know I don't regret it, nor will I ever." Then he runs back to the seven others waiting and Beomgyu watches the group walk into the mansion together.

"You ok?"

Beomgyu makes a small jump from the voice that cut through his daze. It wasn't one of his immediate fellow pups, but a pupil learning under another highly renowned vampire hunter who goes by the name of S. Coups. They were assigned to be partners this evening.

"Ah, Dino. Yeah, I'm fine. What's up?"

"It's our turn to patrol. Xion and Dongmyeong just got back."

"Oh ok." and the pair heads out to make their rounds.

With an itching curiosity, Dino decides to ask, "Hey, who was that back there?"

"Oh, that was one of my best friends. We've been classmates since primary school."