°CHAPTER III•

ROCKY stepped inside a warehouse where he was supposed to meet the man who has offered him bombay in return for an assassination, Andrews

After robbing a party on the road for alcohol, he headed straight to his destination, paying no mind to his surroundings.

He stepped in to find a man shooting another straight in the head, reason being someone interrupting his fiancée party, without realizing the culprit was right behind him, witnessing this.

Rocky, who did not care on what he caused, walked in as that man left after spewing some orders on finding the person who disrupted the party.

"He would have been the one interrupting the party" said Daya, Andrews' right hand man.

"I know. Don't bring him here again Daya. If Kamal's stars are not right, he will be finished in his hands." Andrews commented.

Rocky walks with an alcohol bottle in one hand and an unlit cigarette between his lips, swaying from side to side, indicating his extremely drunk state. He checks his pocket and did not find what he was looking for and he gazed at the pocket of the dead man and bent down to reach his pocket and found what he was looking for, a matchbox.

As he lit the matchstick and brought it up to the cigarette, Daya speaks up. "Do you know whose people you have hit and come? Do you know who that girl is?"

"I could care less about that girl. I wanted alcohol so I got it. Her men stopped me so I just beat them up. I don't see anything wrong with it" Rocky responded in a nonchalant tone.

Daya, who's done with Rocky's attitude spoke in an irritated tone, "Why do you think we have called you here?!"

"Right from when I came, we are dilly-dallying outside the garden! Shall we come into the story?" Rocky after saying those words, tilts his head to look at Andrews as his face morphed into seriousness.

"What is the task, tell me sir!"

Andrews walks upto Rocky and stops right beside him and let's out a sentence. "You have to kill a mammoth!"

Rocky looks up with a glint in his eyes after hearing this.

"Our plan will be explained to you by Daya"

The scenery changes to an extremely busy street with the sun out, indicating a new day. Daya and Rocky are in a small restaurant, waiting for their orders which is most probably ordered by Rocky as Daya starts speaking which makes Rocky perk up.

"In a few days, a huge function is to occur. Before he reaches the function, he should be killed on the way!" Daya looked tense and even though it was not shown on his face, he was terrified of this "mammoth" which Rocky observed. Rocky noticed the same look was harbored on Andrews' face as well which intrigued him.