Special Chapter: Cale's Past

Tsuki: A reader's suggestion, sorry I don't remember your username... the comments got buried... 😓😓😓
***********************************

During the time that Cale was talking to his other self...

Syl stealthily summoned the Henituse family.

"Syl-nim, what is this?" Deruth asked curiously. "Why are we suddenly got summoned? Do you need us for something?"

"Sorry, sorry, we have to keep this a secret from Cale... so I was in a hurry." Syl smiled apologetically.

"Hehe! I'm here, too!" Raon stood proudly. "I'm a Henituse, too!"

"Yes, yes." Syl patted Raon. 'You threatened me to summon you...'

"Grandpa Deruth, Grandma Violan! Nice to meet you! I'm Raon Miru!" Raon exclaimed before dragging both of them to the seat there.

Deruth and Violan were a little shocked at the sudden appearance of a young boy calling them grandpa and grandma.

Basen and Lily looked at each other and followed Raon.

"Ahem! I want to show you the past, from Cale's perspective... I want you to understand what he has been through while hiding it from you." Syl informed them of her intention.

Cale's Past

[Violan's first meeting with Cale]

"That time..." Violan trailed off.

Deruth nervously held her hand. 'Syl-nim said that it will show Cale's perspective on things.'

'It's just like in those illusion... this is father's past.' Raon thought with a sigh.

Violan Sullivan was looking at the young child with bright crimson hair and pale face with the most gentle smile her stoic face could muster.

"It's nice to finally meet you, young master Cale. I am Violan Sullivan." Violan pulled the shy Basen gently from behind her. "Introduce yourself, dear."

"I-I am Basen Sullivan, nice to meet you." Basen bowed in panic after seeing the expression on the other person's face.

Basen blushed slightly looking at his embarrassing behavior at that time.

"Oh..." Lily gasped softly.

"..." Cale opened his mouth, but nothing come out. He looked towards his father, a little lost and shocked.

"Cale..." Deruth clearly remembered what happened at that time.

He didn't regret falling in love with Violan, but he often regretted rushing things and put his beloved son in dilemma.

It took a long time as well as Cale's patient and forgiving gestures for Deruth to finally forgive himself for putting such an expression on the young Cale's face.

'Of course, Deruth from the original timeline dimension still remember and feel guilty because Cale was still worrying about the curse just recently.' Syl sighed.

After a moment, as if he decided on something, he showed a smile and bowed with elegant and grace, one wasn't expect a young child that just turned ten could have done.