chapter five

In this chapter, I want to tell you what really happened after Rina received a Partial ;))

Well, let's start from the beginning!

***

After that assignment, it took about 3 weeks. I'm thinking how to test my strength.. I don't know for sure, maybe I won't even be able to open the gates of the Zoldiks.

And so I decided to find adventures for my ass..

First of all, I want to say that I have upgraded both my nen and my weapon, that is, I have mastered it. There is only one problem with nen, the type of nen I have is manipulation, of course I decided that I would manipulate a person, actions and mind, but I also wanted the ability like Illumi — to change appearance.
But I decided to decide on this later, I also thought maybe to join the spiders. Still, it's worth thinking about it more.
since I trained in Padokia, it was not so far to the mountain. Of course, it will be necessary to go almost to the other end of the country, but who cares? It will be necessary to quickly book a hotel for a few days, despite my goal, I would like to look around there.

Moving quickly from one place to another, in half an hour I was at my destination. I didn't want to go with my two to this mountain, so I decided to take a tour bus, why not? Of course, if walking would be faster, but I don't want people to see how I open the Gates of Trials, etc. So I'll go with everyone, and then I'll stay there.

The bus was going fast enough, but at the same time no. The guide, who introduced herself as Elise, calmly talked about local attractions with a smile on her face, periodically asking to turn her head to the right, then to the left. After a long time, we finally reached the gate. Elise continued to say something to people about the Zoldik family, saying that they were all hired killers, etc.

We stopped and everyone got off the bus. Many women and men began to take pictures of the gates and inspect them from afar, after all, they were a little afraid to get too close. After all, a family of hired killers, of course, whether it's true or not, they don't know, but they're still afraid.

What a group of fifteen men dressed as thugs, also shouted about it their weapons behind their backs, which glittered because of the sun. People recoiled from them in fright, while those, as if not noticing anything, calmly and arrogantly moved into a small house near the gate. Knocking the door off their feet, they started yelling for that frail and old guard — who is not really frail at all — to give them the key to the door. The guard began to protest, those not listening to him began to yell even louder. As a result, the grandfather "accidentally" dropped the keys, the thugs just started laughing at it and pushing the man away from them, like that garbage under their feet, went to the door.

After opening it, they went inside, the door immediately closed. It took at most two minutes as the death cries of those people were heard, they begged not to kill them. As a result, the door reopened and the animal poked out the bones and clothes of the men. People who saw this started shouting loudly and running back into the bus.

Verner calmly looked at all this and, just the opposite, went to the gate. The bus guide, Elise, asked to stop and go back to the transport. The teenager still turned around and answered.

— I'll stay here, excuse me! — calmly approaching the gate, the girl heard how they still left. She was left alone. Almost alone, that guard looked at me. — M?
"Didn't that animal inside scare you?" — seeing how the girl only shook her head at this, as if to show that there was no. — So you want to go inside?
— Yeah, I want to test my strength and the strength of the butlers. Maybe I'll meet someone from the family... it would be fun!
— I do not advise you to do this girl, all butlers are strong enough, especially there is a Mike behind the gate, he will easily eat you!
— Oh, come on, old man! I wouldn't have come here if I wasn't confident in my abilities! So don't worry so much about me, even though it flatters me to some extent.

The guard only kept silent on these words and looked after the retreating figure, to the surprise of the old man, that mysterious girl did not go to the door, but on the contrary to the gate. There were no thoughts in Werner's head, only to show what she was worth, her strength. Coming closer to the door, out of the corner of her eye she noticed that that grandfather was still standing and watching her actions. Putting her palms on the doors, she decided to push them, the first section, the second, third, fourth and fifth from the sixth opened easily, from the seventh she had to strain her muscles a little. But she coped with the Werner gate perfectly. All seven sections are open, more than 400 tons!

Quickly going inside despite the surprised face of the old man. The doors immediately closed as soon as she stepped over the threshold, Ari heard the patter of paws in his right ear. Looking to the right in front of him stood Mike, he sat down on the grass slowly sniffing it. Werner decided to continue along the path straight to the butlers' estate.

Ari will use all his powers, Hilver and Nan. After all, she now needs a good workout with professionals in her field.

— And... wait, I have wings, why couldn't I just fly on them?...

To be continued.