xxx. ice cream

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// thirty • 𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// thirty
• 𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆

Her feet seemed to not know where they were going but that didn't stop her from turning around trying to spot what was chasing her, her breathing began to pick up as the thrusting around her got louder.

Julia lips parted as a shaky breath of air escape her mouth, her feet ached with pain feeling the branch's beneath her feet poke at her skin, slowly stepping back quickly turning her body to come in contact with a stone wall.

"What the hell..." she muttered softly letting the fingertips of her hands touch the dry blood on the wall, freezing in her spot feeling someone watching her.

Snapping her head to the right seeing a familiar face that's been appearing each time she would close her eyes, he stood there dressed in white t-shirt pair with jeans, his bright golden hair wasn't so bright from before.

"Miss me already?" Billy's hands laid flat beside him, with a small smile on his lips, she slowly stepped away from the wall keeping her eyes glued into his.

"Hello, Billy" Julia smiled softly, like every other time she would see him, but this time it was different, she could feel it.

Billy didn't drop the smile as he began to make his way down the forest completely bare foot as he went, Julia eyes flash with confusion watching the man stop turn to look at her.

"Come." Billy gesture his head towards a small gate, the red-head girl tilted her head glaring over pass his head over at the gate, that wasn't there before.

Julia didn't utter a word, as she stepped forward, brushing past his shoulder as she did. "What is this place?" She began to wonder, glancing around hearing nothing but silence.

"Don't you remember." Billy says stopping in his tracks, Julia furrowed her eyebrows confused not looking back at him. "It was the first place you came to contact with when you escaped the lab."

Julia eyes widen slightly with realization, as her lips curved into a smile. "Yes, now I remember, I was running through the forest with nothing but a hospital gown."

"Yes, exactly." Billy continues to walk further down the path, stepping over each rock as he did, Julia followed his tracks carefully. "It also the place where you meet your father." Billy adds staring down at an open road.

Julia follows his glaze seeing the familiar brown truck her father would drive to work every day, remembering having her very first meal in that car.

"Brings back memories, doesn't it?" Julia ignored his words stepping away from him, as her eyes scanned the area trying to look for her dad but found no trace of him. Making her utterly upset.