january pt.2

on january 15th casie woke up and immediately checked if cole had texted her. he hadn't, she had been on delivered since last night when she told him to be safe at the party. he had his location on so she could see that he was active on snap right then, why didn't he respond or even open it? did he not want to talk to her anymore? right when she thought that he started typing. "good morning gorgeous <3, how'd you sleep luv" she waited about 15 minutes to reply, she didn't want him to know she was already as attached as she was. he didn't like that. he texted her 6 more times in that 15 minutes telling her to respond. when she did respond he was pretty upset with her, he wanted her to respond immediately. she had from that day on, even tho he took typically 15mins - 2 hours to respond to her.

almost every day was the same. "casie i'm getting swooped to smoke. ttyl." he was always getting picked up and smoked up by some girl with lil peep seat covers. casie didn't like it. but they weren't officially together yet so she didn't have the right to be upset. on january 18th they became official together. they moved really fast, he was already telling her he loved her and talking about their future. casie was extremely infatuated with cole, she had never felt like she had true feelings like that for someone. she believed she was in love with him.

TW-SH
casie had a past of extreme self harm. she had attempted suicide many times before, but had been clean almost a year. on january 21st, she fucked up. when she woke up she saw that cole had posted a few tik toks, one being with the song that's like "those innocent eyes, that smile on your face makes it easy." she smiled, assuming he was thinking about her since he said multiple times she had the prettiest most innocent eyes. she checked the comments with a heavy feeling in her chest, she saw one from a girl named casey that said "better be about me 🙄" since he was her boyfriend, and she thought he was all hers, she replied with "it's not lol". casey responded quick with "we're literally dating what". casies heart dropped. she added the girl on snapchat and saying they had to talk.

casie found out cole had 3 other girlfriends that morning. he woke up hours later and responded to them all with the same bullshit "i'm sorry i love you it won't happen again please don't leave me" text. of course, casie being the attached young girl she was, she accepted it. he came over that night, told her he loved her so she wouldn't leave him, pressured her into sex, that was pretty much all he did other than smoke and hangout with the lil peep seat girl. one day cole and the girl picked casie up to chill and smoke, she found out they used to be friends with benifits. the girl, satori, pulled casie aside and tried to warm her than coles not a good guy. she didn't listen at the time but god she'd regret that.