Chapter 19: Doctor James

Start from the beginning

.

Then the doctor confirmed, "Well the tests I did showed that there was recent activity in his anal area but not hours old. More like a day old as you just stated. Plus I found that there was no tearing and no semen. Neither was there anything found in his mouth area either."

.

I almost fainted. Relieved that we reached before Tae could do anything worse.

.

The doctor continued, "He did sustain bite marks on his neck and ear. We also found pieces of skin and blood under his fingernails. We've taken them and the pictures of his injuries down to the police forensics so it would be included in their case." He paused then he added, "Jimin however hasn't come out of his unconsciousness and we don't know how much brain damage was caused. Because he was choked in that manner, Jimin wasn't without air for too long. So hopefully his brain activity should be okay. All we need to do now is wait."

.

Then I thought about something and told the doctor, "Jimin suffers from panic attacks and he sometimes passes out."

.

The doctor nodded at me, "Well that could be the reason for his current state. Hopefully he will wake up soon. It's good that you're here to let us know about his medical history. We'll let you know when he gets up."

.

Al thanked him and turned to me, "Kim Taehyung is going to pay for doing this. I don't care who his father is. Mr. Park is already talking with the authorities and his lawyers."

.

I knew there were so many things to think about but right now all I could think of was Jimin. I ran up to the doctor before he left the area, "Doctor James. Can I see him? Please..."

.

"Ahem, sure but maybe your 'brother' can go with you," and he motioned for Al to come to us while Hannah stayed on the chair. The doctor took Al and whispered something in his ear. What was he saying? Al nodded and then came next to me. As we entered Jimin's room, then I understood what the doctor was worried about.

.

"OMG!!!" I felt my knees buckle and my body was heading down to the floor but then strong arms held me. The doctor told Al that Jimin wasn't looking too good physically and he knew I would need support. There were tubes coming from his mouth and tubes stuck in his nose. The monitor was beeping loudly. Al guided me towards him and I cried as I saw the redness of the bruises on his neck, his ears and his wrists. I held his hand and cried. "Jiminshiiii my baby. Oh God... Why? Things were going so good. Why did this happen to us?" And I cried on his hand. His other hand had an IV stuck in there.

.

We were only there for a few minutes when suddenly the tube from his mouth flew out as Jimin sat up and yelled out, "JANE!!!" And he dropped back down. The monitor sounded like it was failing as one loud long beep was heard.

.

"He's going into cardiac arrest. Get the defibrillator. NOW!!!" Doctor James yelled at the nurses and they all went into action.

.

"JIMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!"

.

"Jungkook, let the doctors do their job," and Al held on to me to carry me outside. But I was fighting him. I didn't want to leave my Jiminshi.

.

"No.... No..."

.

"Clear the room. NOW!" Doctor James was getting impatient but I didn't care.