༻21༺

Ushijiman pov"Ushiwaka that was a good one, but just be tighter with your turns everything else is good" Tendou was bent over talking to me through my window

Ushijiman pov
"Ushiwaka that was a good one, but just be tighter with your turns everything else is good" Tendou was bent over talking to me through my window. I nodded and got out my car leaning against the side to get some fresh air.

"HEY GUYS BOKUTO IS THROWING A PARTY YALL WANNA GO?!?!" We look behind us to see Hinata and Nishinoya running up to us. I looked at Tendou waiting for him to say something. He looked back at me and just shrugged and nodded. "Yeah we'll meet y'all there"

The two run back to their friends as they all hopped in their cars driving off "Ight bro let's go" Tendou and I hopped in my car and drove to Bokuto crib.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nia pov
The place was already packed when we got there, we was lucky enough to even get a parking spot close so we don't have to walk far. Music blared from inside of the house to out. People in the yard drinking and talking to their friends and more. Seria and i got out the car and walked up to the house opening the door to see people everywhere drinking dancing taking body shots.

"Ladies welcome" Bokuto greeted us as we walked in "would y'all like something to drink?" We nodded and followed him to the kitchen to see hella glasses of liquor everywhere the fridge was full of bottles and beer cans

"How about we start y'all off with fruit punch, there's no alcohol in it just limes and lemons" Bokuto grabs two red solo cups filling it with juice then handing it to us then disappearing in a blink of an eye.

"We should find somewhere to sit" Seria caught my attention by pointing to a semi empty couch

"Nia Seria over here" we look to our left to see kenma and sakusa sitting on a couch to themself. We both walked over to them sitting with them, I don't know sakusa well but I know he usually has a mask on and usually in a corner to avoid people. "Sakusa it's surprising to see you out here with no mask or hand sanitizer" I laughed the other two snickering behind me.

"People know to stay their distance from me" he shrugged and sipped his drink "I smell bull shit, you sprayed disinfectant on the couch before you sat on it" kenma stated. Sakusa flipped Kenma off while taking a huge sip of his drink.

"Enough of this let's dance" seria and I both finished our drinks leaving our cups with the boys running off to find a spot to dance. Moving out bodies to the best of the song, there was absolutely no alcohol in our system yet we dance like there was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ushijima pov
We pulled in a spot in front of Bokuto house. We see a few cars the recognized before getting out my car and walking through the front door. Everyone is either drunk or dancing, or both. Bokuto spots us and walks toward us with Kuroo.

"I'm surprised you guys came , here we made y'all drinks once we saw wall walk through the door" Kuroo and Bokuto hands a red solo cup and a shot glass "bottoms up ushiwaka" Tendou puts the shot glass tilting his head back taking it all at once making a face after. "I swear it burned my throat" we all laughed and I finally took the shot. The warm liquid falls down my throat but it never burns. Then I took a sip from the solo cup "what ever the hell is in here I hope it's alcohol because it taste like straight juice" I told them chugging the rest down and going to look for more.