5.06 - 𝘼 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

THE OPPOSING SIDES clashed. The Lizard was kicked by Y/N 3 and Y/N 2 engaged Sandman. The main Y/N dove downwards and was being pursued by Electro.

"Okay, Spider-Men. Sandman's first." Y/N told them as he weaved through bars trying to swing away from Max.

Y/N 2 was running across the scaffolding. "I'm gonna lead him inside the statue."

"I'm going to meet you at the top." Y/N 3 said as he ran away from Lizard.

Y/N 3 leaped through the pathway as Lizard swiped at him. He grabbed the cure for Flint but was tackled by the reptile. He pinned Spider-Man down and held him by the neck.

"Hey, Dr. Connors." Y/N 3 grunted.

"Hello, Y/N." He hissed.

Y/N was swinging nearby and Y/N 3 saw him. He tossed the cure to the teenager.

"Y/N 1!"

The boy caught it and kept swinging. "I got it!"

He tried swinging away but Electro teleported in front of him and shot him with an electricity bolt. Y/N dropped from his web and let the cure fly out of his hands where it landed back on the scaffolding.

Sandman kept chasing Y/N 2 through the gaps of the site. He rolled through an opening in the statue and started climbing the inside. Marko filled the interior with sand as he traveled upwards toward him.

"Flint, we're trying to help you!"

Sandman kept going after Spider-Man. Y/N 2 finally made it to the top of the statue and called out through the gaps of the crown.

"Guys, I'm at the top! I need the cure!"

He held his hand out and waited to be given it. The statue was filled to the brim with sand and he began to sink into it. A hand grabbed the web slinger's face and pulled him down as he yelled.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Y/N exclaimed as scaffolding.

Y/N 3 tried to get out of the Lizard's hold. "Just...wait...your...turn, Doc!"

He kicked him away and kipped back onto his feet. He continuously shot webbing and stuck Connors to the scaffolding. The reptile roared in anger.

"I'll be right back!" Y/N 3 shouted.

He ran through the pathway and picked up Flint's cure from the floor. He leaped out and stuck to the side of the scaffolding, where he webbed the top and pulled back to ready himself to be sling-shotted. Before Electro could attack, he propelled himself upward toward the top and met Y/N, who leaped off the scaffolding he was on at the same time.

 Before Electro could attack, he propelled himself upward toward the top and met Y/N, who leaped off the scaffolding he was on at the same time

He tossed the cure to Y/N and the teenager threw it through the gaps of the statue's crown. Y/N 2's hand came out of the sand and grabbed it, where he then activated it. The device spun around and flashed lights for a moment, then all the sand inside the statue dissipated.