Tobias twin to be exact.

When she had both of them she knew she wouldn't be able to handle two babies so she gave one to her mother and made sure she hid him away.

Now she finally brung him out to the world and it wasn't for anything good.

She didn't want too at first but Damion convinced her knowing there wasn't one thing she wouldn't do for him.

"we used your son to hurt Te'lani like her mother hurt me" Damion smirked.

Damion was, Te'lani's father.

He left a few years back and ever since he had been plotting on Brittany.

"why do you even care about her still? she's dead!" Jessie stomped her feet.

she was down for helping her man, do some illegal stuff but she couldn't understand why he was so stuck on Brittany.

"because she cheated on me and lied about Te'lani being mines, that's why" Damion harshly said.

Jessie shook her head and him Te'lani actually shared the same features so she didn't understand why he thought she wasn't his.

"ok Damion" Jessie mumbled lowly.

"you know what to do next right?" Damion grabbed her face making her look at him.

"yes , yes I do" Jessie nodded grabbing her gun.

{ NO, Damion is not Tobias or his brothers father. Jessie had just been messing with him since he left Brittany}

TOBIAS MONROE

"i got something to show y'all" Ju said walking into the house

"what?" everybody asked at once.

he walked back outside and grabbed Tru's car seat and grabbed him out of it.

"omg" Cece smiled standing up.

"nephew got her big ass moving on her own" Rod laughed.

Murda hopped up and walked over grabbing Tru out of his arms.

Tru grabbed Murda's face and started slapping him gently.

"I missed you too" Murda laughed at him babbling.

Melissa stood there watching waiting for Murda to bring him over.

"so do that mean Te is back?" Cece asked Ju.

he nodded his head and handed her a piece of paper.

"i'll be back" Cece stood up practically running out the house.

"her big ass ain't never moved that fast" Ju, Rod and Wes said at the same time.

"can I hold him?" Melissa asked looking at Tru.

"nah" Murda shook his head.

"where you find Te at?" Murda asked Ju.

"Atlanta y'all know my mama live out there and i had saw her with Tru so I followed her dumb ass home, and told her come back and she did" Ju shrugged.

"she say why she left?" Wes asked.

Ju shook his head, everybody had questions for Te.

"nah she didn't I asked but she didn't tell she came back because she wanted Murda to be in Tru's life"

"so why can't she bring him around?" Melissa asked.

"because she don't want to, stay in the side character spot" Ju bucked at her.

Melissa sunk down in her seat shutting up.

Murda looked at Ju and knew it was more to it.

but at the moment he didn't care he just wanted to spend time with his son.

thoughts?
suggestions?
vote & comment