Sensing his son's awkward state, Taehyung smiled as he cut his son off with these words;

"Taeyungie... you can call her whatever you want."

"I.. I can?"

"Whether it be Miss Yn or Eomma.. I'm sure she'll understand."

Taeyung nodded as his Appa's words but hearing them only made him want to cry again.. he had been calling Yn 'Eomma' even before his Appa said that they were dating... but now that he's found these photos and had just now found out all this past information about his real Eomma and his baby sister... he was still confused on what do going forward. He knows that he hurt Yn but now he doesn't know to do what to make her feel better.

He knew he just can't take back what he had said to her earlier.

And no amount of doing or saying anything will be enough to make it up to her.

"Appa.."

"Hm?"

"How do I say- I mean.. how.. how am I going to make it up to her?"

"First you give her an apology, a real apology.. then we'll see what happens from there."

After nodding and then saying their goodnights to each other, Taehyung smiled as he closed the door on his adorably already-falling-asleep-son, but what he didn't know was that Taeyung was only pretending as the second that the little boy heard his Appa leave and then go to his room, Taeyung let out a sigh as he stared up at the ceiling of his room and wondered..

He knew that he needed to do everything in his power to make it up to Miss Yn-- his Eomma-- His Appa's girlfriend.. but he didn't know where to start after he says his heartfelt apology to her.

But he just had to think of something special for her.. and he was going to need all of his Uncles' help.

But right now... he was going to sleep in it. Then after he apologized tomorrow, that's when operation: "Make-it-up-to-Miss Yn-Eomma-Appa's girlfriend-no-matter-what" plan was a go.

Well.. he'll work on the name of the plan later.

Right now..  he was going to go to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

- The next morning -

5:45 am
Narrator's P.O.V

After tossing and turning in his sleep, Taehyung just couldn't go to sleep and he soon found the reason why as he had opened his eyes and had awakened to being the only one in bed.

He was left confused and while in his half asleep half awake state, he clumsily turned over and turn on the lamp on his night stand and.... that's when he sees it.

There on the bed... was a stain.
A blood stain.

Now to anyone.. it would look like nothing more than a regular old period stain, right? But to Taehyung, it looked like something more. And that struck fear into his soul.

And after seeing that stain, Taehyung immediately got up with a huge amount of worry and panic as he ran to the bathroom where he knew that Yn would most likely be in and after calling out to her and getting no response, he tried the doorknob and found it to be locked and before he could do something crazy.... like destroying the door..

He heard Yn whimpering as she unlocked the door and after carefully opening the door... Taehyung nervously poked his head in and saw Yn huddled in the bathtub with a blanket over her legs and some bloody clothes right next to her and after a moment of silence.. all she said was;

"I-I'm ssorry.. I'm s-sorry for sstaining the bed."

And after she said that.. she started crying even more and realizing the situation and just how sensitive she was, Taehyung gently kneed down and closed the door as he calmly said;

"It's okay Love.. I'm not mad at you. Those are just old sheets.. I've been needing to get some new ones."

"Y-You're just saying that to make me feel better-"

"No I'm not. I mean it. I wasn't going to tell you until later today but I've made up mind and you can decorate the house however you like."

"R-Really?"

Yn timidly asked as she looked up at Taehyung and seeing her finally looking at him made him smile and as he reassuringly nodded at her... he was also kicking himself because he knew had probably scared her while being in his panicky state.

Oh well, at least she can do whatever she wants with the house now.

Granted.. Yn had changed few things around the house.. like adding a few picture famed here or there and adding a fake plant or two but now... Taehyung had just given her permission to do whatever she wants with the house.

He could only hope that it would make Yn happy and to his relief, Yn started to smile as she wiped her tears away then after a moment of comfortable silence, she hesitantly asked;

"So... does that mean that I can get rid of that ugly clock that's been hanging on the wall?"

"You can do whatever you want Love and I won't stop you."

"You promise?"

"I promise Love."

Taehyung said with a reassuring smile although.. behind his happy looking eyes lingered that fear of Yn getting rid of almost everything inside the house.

"What the hell did I just get myself into it?!"