4:

The moment Chiara and Mathew pulled up outside his house Chiara was surprised. It wasn't extravagant, nor was it horrible looking...it was just a normal house...well, to the outside world.

Chiara jumped out of the car and looked at it carefully. The house was bigger the usual size house, but it was gorgeous and old in design. Like a barn design on the outside, surrounded by trees, bushes, and shrubs.

"What's up? expecting something more?" Mathew asked standing beside her as they both leant against his car.

"Well...yeah actually,"

Matt chuckled. "I may have a fancy car and an amazing taste in fashion, but I do like a simple life Chiara,"

"I'm just wondering whether you have some remote control in your pocket and with a press of a button the house will transform into a mansion in five seconds or less," she looked to him expectantly, like he had already got the remote out of his pocket and was ready to push a button, but Matt was just looking at her curiously.

"What?" she asked, shrugging her shoulders.

"You have some hell of an imagination, Chiara," he said before walking off towards the house laughing to himself. For the first time tonight hearing him laugh actually made her smile.

"And that's a terrible thing?"

"No, no, no I never said that. I'm merely stating that you have one hell of an imagination. Take that how you wish." Matt said waving his hand in dismissal.

Chiara rolled her eyes but followed behind him anyway.

Once he opened the door, the two entered the house and from the outside it looked like any other normal house that as bug and rustic, but the inside couldn't have been more different. chandeliers hung from the door and continued all the way down the hallway, cupboards and rooms were flourishing inside the house, the wallpaper even seemed to have jewels and gems stuck to it. Pottery stood high and low throughout the house. Chiara had never seen a more extravagant house in all her life.

"Simple life, eh?" She smirked.

Matt leaned against a wall and crossed his arms over his chest. "Well yeah... you think it needs anything else? any finer details?" he said seeming to get self-conscious of his home.

"Nothing else needs to be added, there's enough here to.... well, I don't know but it must have cost you, like, fifty thousand pounds just on your walls alone," Chiara looked to Matt expectantly. He just shrugged.

"So, you don't like it?" He asked, nervous of her option.

"It's not my decision is it, Matt? It's your home and you decorate it like you want it to be. I'm just merely stating my opinion on it," she smirked "Take it how you wish,"

Matt smiled back and shook his head as he moved off the wall and walked off further down the hall. Chiara followed until they both entered the black tiled kitchen. Matt pulled up and chair and sat down casually.

Chiara just continued walking around and through the kitchen admiring all the details of it and how modern it was compared to the outside of the house.

Matt was just content with looking at her, watching her every little detail, her breaths, and the times between each of them. The way her fingers tangled in with each other as she nervously walked around in front of him, the way her eyes looked everywhere but directly at him, the way her hair hung out of her hairband and fell over her face. All those minute details fascinated him. She was so simplistic yet...so pure and glamorous. The effortless way she was dressed right now seemed like something he would never be able to dress like. He always had the latest and greatest fashion statements; many suits lined his wardrobe upstairs and his clothes were always pressed and ironed to perfection.