𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

ıllıllı sour grapes | le serrafim

(replay the song when it ended okay?)

—we are now at the airport here in Korea

we are now at the airport here in Korea. Thankfully the airport wasn't crowded, but still there are cameras everywhere. And beomgyu only have our manager with as and five staffs. I realize I lost my water bottle.

"Gyu I forgot my water bottle" I said.

"Okay I'll go and find it" he said and was about to let go of my hand, but I held it tighter.

"No I'll do it just wait for me here, I'll bring my manager with me" I said. He nodded and he told my manager to accompany me.

I walk around and finally found my water bottle on a chair.

"Got it, let's go" I said to my manager and we walk back to where beomgyu was.

"Finally, I was so worried" he said and hold my hand again.

"Beomgyu It's just been 4 minutes" I said, and took a drink of my water.

"Still I'm worried it's dangerous for y—seoyeon!" Beomgyu slightly shouted.

beomgyu pov

"seoyeon!" I slightly shouted. Seoyeon fainted and the water is now spilled on the floor. I shake seoyeon and told her to wake up, the manager and staffs and of course the people who was taking photos of us surrounded us.

"seoyeon-ah! Ireona!" I shake seoyeon again but no response again. I notice her lips started to become pale, I touch her hand and it was cold.

"The van is here, let's take her to the hospital" my manager said and I pick up seoyeon in bridal style and we got in the van.

"yeoi, I hope you'll be okay" I said.

at the hospital

The nurses already took seoyeon to her room. And I'm sitting alone, the managers are still here but I told them to give me some time alone.

"Beomgyu!" I heard I look up and saw minjeong noona.

"noona, yeoi is in that room but we're still not alowed to go in" I said.

"What happened to her?" Karina noona ask.

"We were at the airport here when she said she forgot her water bottle, she and her manager went to find it. And when she came back I was talking to her, after she drank her water she fainted" I explained to them.