Disappearance

I awoke to the sound of arguing. I saw that Thomas was crying and was freaking out. I looked around and quickly noticed what everyone was freaking out about. Annie and Clarabel. They were gone. I had no idea how no one had heard or saw an engine roll in and take two fucking coaches, but that was besides the point we had to find them. Oliver was trying to comfort the little engine but it was no good. Annie and Clarabel was all he had, keeping his mentality in check, but with them gone we didn't know what would happen to the poor engine. Donald spoke up and said he was awoken last night to a distant whistle. Sadly he didn't know if Annie and Clarabel were still in the shed as he soon fell back asleep. We tried asking who the whistle belonged to, but he said he could tell. What help that old scot was.

We were forced to pack up and move down the line

We were forced to pack up and move down the line. Wellsworth became overrun with zombies and we lost a good chunk of people. Either way we had plans of moving out as we wanted to try to find more survivors, engines or possibly Annie and Clarabel. While we were heading up Gordon's hill we saw a train was stuck on the hill. Once we reached the front we saw Murdoch. He was in bad shape and the infection had taken control of him. We saw his wheels slowly moving in attempts of gaining a grip on the hill, but he wasn't going anywhere. We quickly raced past him. We couldn't stand looking at what had happened to him. Ted said he thought he heard the mutter for help from Murdoch as we passed, but we weren't sure. Besides there was no saving the young 9F. He was too far gone.

Donald recommended we check out the Iron Works nearby Killdane. We all agreed as it was pretty much the safest place on the island due to its massive metal doors.We traveled down the old Peel Godred line and it was freakishly eerie. We were surrounded by the swaying corpses of dead trees and bushes. For a while all we heard besides the engines was the whistle of the wind that echoed through the trees. That was until we heard the sound of screaming and distant gunshots. We raced forward and saw the station was surrounded by a group of zombies and on the platform shooting them off was Old Bailey. He had his old rifle in hand and picked them off one at a time. Greg, Jem Cole and a few others ran over to help and killed off the last remaining zombies. Old Bailey then pointed his gun at us, he was scared and confused but after an explanation he was glad to have some company. We talked with him for a while and he revealed that he was sitting in the station listening to his old radio when everything had happened. It seemed that the Peel Godred line was one of the few places that hadn't been overrun. Everything was fine until Henry had raced through with several old vans full of survivors and they were being tailed by a hoard of zombies. Old Bailey watched in horror as the zombies changed their target from Henry to him. He ran back inside and barricaded the doors and windows. After a few minutes most of the hoard went back after Henry, but a few stayed. He eventually grabbed his rifle and started fighting back and that was when we had shown up. After revealing this he said that while he was cooped up in the station he thought some other engines passed through but he couldn't get a good look. Thomas perked up at this and hoped that one of them was the one who took Annie and Clarabel. The rest of us did too.

 After a lot of convincing Old Bailey decided to leave his old station behind

After a lot of convincing Old Bailey decided to leave his old station behind. He ran it almost his whole life so I didn't blame him for being so attached. Once he hopped on board we went down the line towards the Iron Works. We neared Harwin Lake when we found Harvey. He was glad to have been found but he seemed to be trying to pull something out of the lake and it was quick to see what it was. It was Henry.

Harvey said he was originally sent down to the Iron Works to clean up a mess of derailed trucks, but he and his crew were told to also figure out why the Iron Works wasn't responding to any form of communication

Harvey said he was originally sent down to the Iron Works to clean up a mess of derailed trucks, but he and his crew were told to also figure out why the Iron Works wasn't responding to any form of communication. Soon after he arrived he found it to be strangely quiet. He described it as unsettling as the only thing he heard was the sound of the smelting machinery in the smelting shed. Harvey went in to investigate and to find the trucks he had to re-rail. He wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. As he neared the smelting shed he heard the sound of screaming coming from within. He didn't take any chances and raced back down the line and stopped beside Harwin Lake to set up camp. While they were there Henry came racing down the line at dangerous speeds for the old line and went off the rails and into the lake. Just as Henry hit the bottom of the lake a bunch of zombies jumped onto Henry tearing into him. Harvey began to grow depressed saying how if he worked fast enough he could have saved him. We all tried helping him, all except Thomas who just stared at Henry's corpse. I went to go talk to him and he said he was regretting everything he had done during this apocalipse, every choice he made he felt was the wrong one especially running from James instead of going to help. He began to cry saying how if he wasn't scared we could have saved James and Henry then wouldn't have left us for dead getting himself killed. I told him that if we went to save James we all would have been killed in the explosion, but nothing I told him seemed to work. Poor engine had been through so much the past three days I'm not sure if Thomas' mentality will ever be the same again.