Basement Revelations

Explicit content.

Charlie's POV:

"Ah!". I grunt as the hard ground comes into contact with my cheek, I feel the granite rip into my skin.

"Enjoy the show". the man hisses with laughter, I hear him walk away and the basement door being shut.

I push myself up and look around, I frown at the darkness, my head is currently being attacked by an elephant on a trampoline.

pushing myself up onto my feet, I ignore the pain in my aching body.

am I in a basement? The air is cold and murky.

"Ugh, again!". a moan catches my attention, I quickly hide behind a pillar.

huh?

"Oh god, faster!".

that voice sounds familiar...

pushing myself away from the pillar, I turn and force my stiff body to walk towards the noise. swallowing the lump in my throat, I push myself to the opening and what I see has me, shocked.

"Theo?". I call out, he looks at quickly, his dark lustful eyes pinpointing on me and when they do, realization dawns on him quickly.

"Charlie?". he calls out, bewildered.

I look down at the man in-between his thighs, sucking.

"This isn't what it looks like!"he defends himself with wide foe eyes and flushing red cheeks. (The ones on his face)

I scoff and it's incredulous and bitter.

"Is he brushing his teeth?". I snap.

"Timmy, stop it!". he roars in frustration, his arms are locked.

I shake my head in disgust.

"You prick, you cheated on me even when you're locked up! why the hell are you here?!". I yell, frustration building up at myself and him.

Timmy pulls off and turns to me with a wet chin.

"Will you let me pleasure my mate in peace!". he screams madly before turning back.

I gape at him.

Theo groans.

"Mate?". I question, my eyes land on an ashamed Theo.

"You're a fucking wolf?!".

he nods before kicking Timmy away softly.

Timmy whines and screams.

"Fucking hell". I mutter before walking over to the sqeauling man and kicking him in the stomach.

he grunts and gasp for air.

"Charlie!". Theo roars at me, I turn to him and shrug.

"He needed to be quiet". I reply coolly, before walking over to him. I take in his light eyes and dirty blonde hair.

"You disgust me, you lied to me but you also made me realize that I wasn't In love with you, you were just a mistake but a mistake I needed to make. I love Hunter and I want him, so you're going to help me get the hell out of here, so I can go and have my happy ever after". I speak evenly and carefully, my eyes staring into his. I see the hurt and I know I've hurt him, some part of me wanted to and my bluntness shocks myself but it's better to get this over with. I'm not exactly in the right here either. But he needed to hear this. I needed to hear this.

"and by the way, I'm much more prettier than him". I add before slapping his face.

...