my whole new world

Squidward pov
As I saw SpongeBob walking into crusty crabs . I started to get horny seeing him being so cunning and adorable with his little freckles on his delicate skin .my heart skipped a beat after I heard his bubbly voice saying "hi Squidward" and a few minutes he walked in I couldn't hold it anymore .and out of my control I went to the back where SpongeBob was and I went and put my hands around his waist and started sucking on his smooth skin.and putting my hands in his shirt after a few minutes of teasing SpongeBob I walked a way and smile after he touched his neck where I sucked on . I walked towards my room before I heard a soft knock on my door I went to the peephole and saw a yellow skinned freckle face blushing as he knocked again I quickly opened the door .and he almost fell before I caught him in my arms .as soon I realized he was blushing I quickly pushed him away and said "what do you want SpongeBob" in a frustrated acting voice .and he said "so ummm Squidward did you really suck my skin and held me by my waist"in a blushing tone ."so what if I did"in a flirty tone as I looked at his lips and licked mine .after I said that I took his hand and closed the door and walked to my room with him looking confused but still blushing I then closed the door and threw him on the bed and started unbottoning my shirt "what are you doing Squidward"SpongeBob said in confusion as his blush was fading away "I want to be inside of you SpongeBob"in a flirty tone "oh really~"he said in a interested tone .I walked up to him and kissed him passionately for 1 minute straight .I then started unbottoning his shirt and unbockeling his pants and forcefully yanked it off him as he was a blushing mess.and took my pants off and turned SpongeBob over now his face was facing the bed and I started thrusting my hard dick into him with no hesitation "Squidward what are yo- agh~" he said through his moaning ."are you enjoying it ~".and said it with no hesitation and said "yesssss daddy~"I was shocked but kept going faster and harder as I wanted his loud moan in and out of my ears the whole night .