Chapter 5

We've been driving for about 30min already Oliver put on classical music a while ago.  We haven't talked to each other the whole time he has started driving I've been looking out the window at the scenery listening to my music with my Headphones.  Oliver says it takes about a day to get to Mr. Fang's Mansion. This is one of the reasons why Mr.Fang wanted one of his security men to pick me up. Oliver Turned on the AC and it got a little chilly in the car but I was to scared to ask him to turn it off because I didn't want to be rude so I just took out my hoodie out of my bag and put it on.

                          4 hour's later

                          4 hour's later

I woke up to loud talking I slightly opened my eyes but not to much to where someone knows I'm awake.  I see no one in the car I lift my head up in surprise I look at my surroundings. I see a gas station and Oliver pumping gas while he's on the phone he seems to be talking with someone.

Oliver
"Yes sir."

Oliver
"Mhm....mhm....ok I'll make sure we'll be there early Tomorrow morning"

He hang up the phone and puts the pump back then he walks to the Gas-station he stays in there for about 5 minutes then starts heading back to the car. I pretend to go back to sleep He get's in the and turns the car on and faces my Direction a softly taps my knee to wake me up. I pretend to yawn and sleepily open my eyes.

Oliver
"Good afternoon sleepy head would you like a snack?"

Yu-jun
"Oh! Sure what kind of snacks do you have?"

Oliver then shows me a big bag of Various items I pick a bag of chips. He then starts driving again and yet again after I finished my chips I looked at some scenery then fell asleep. I don't know how long I've been sleeping for but by the time I woke up it was nighttime. I looked at Oliver who is still pushing strong.

Yu-jun
"Would you like me to drive Oliver?"

Oliver shocked to hear such generosity

Oliver
"No it's ok I'm fine I'm not tired I've been doing this for years so no need to worry."

Yu-jun
"Ok....we'll just tell me when you need anything"

Oliver nods his head then focuses back on the road. I pull out my phone from my pocket I put on my headphones and watch some YouTube and scroll on Instagram for a while. We then stop at a dinner to get something to eat he pulls into the parking lot. He gets out opens the door for me and helps me out we then walk in a young lady let's us to our seat. She then comes back and takes our order.

Waitress
"Hello welcome to Burger and everything what can I get you today?"

Oliver look's at me signifying me to order first.

Yu-jun
"Hello can I get theeee uhhhh-"

Waitress
"Ok one theeee uhhhh up what would you like sir?"