16

Taehyung walked out of the room with tears streaming down his pale cheeks, staining them with streaks of salty water (yes tears are salt water actually)he leaned against the wall next to her room and slid to the ground with his face in his large hands, eyes peeking through the fingers every once in a while.

What was she doing to have this Happend to her? How i n the world-

D. Let's call her parents to tell them, ok?

Nurse. Yes doctor

Take stood up immediately and bombed them with questions.

D. She will be fine, but she needs many rest. She broke a few rib, but she is fine, nothing we can't physically heal.

T. Physically. But she will be traumatized by the event so I'm going to stay at home and help....

N. Doctor, the parents can't come but her older brothers can.

D. Ah is that so? Hmm OK. Sir, you can go visit miss jiyoon if you want to.

He walked in and collapsed into the chair sitting next to the bed for visits specifically. Jiyoon twitched a little but not a lot. Tsae was scared. He held her hands tightly.

"I'm never letting you go. You are mine. Stay safe, I love you jagiya. So much for everything since I first meet you. Don't EVER leave my side jiyoonie. Jebal/please jagiya. Saranghae" he whispered lifting his laying head up and kissing her forehead. Smiling remembering about their first kiss together.

Ik it short... also said Adrianna and kookie would be here but I can't find a place sorry.....