Punishment

Small a/n
HEYYYY UH I APOLOGIZE FOR THE POV CHANGE 😭 but I'm not changing it this chapter took too long so 😭😭 I'm sorry but I'm not. Changing it. [update i actually did end up fixing a lot of things :') asking with some other chapter that's why I didn't update this week].

[oh yeah (future me) CRINGEY ALERT😍❤️]

Narrator's POV

It had been a few months after that incident and well, Billy and Stu would never leave your side, they were really annoying and you never got your privacy. For example, Billy was right outside your door when you showered, when you slept he was right next to you and was always hugging you. You couldn't even use the restroom in peace. He wasn't kidding when he said that. Luckily tonight him and Stu are going killing, so you and Max are gonna be home alone. Well that's what Stu and Billy thought.

You knew max also wanted a break from Billy's and Stu's nonsense, so Max promised to not tell them if you did sneak out. Yeah well let's just say Max was crossing his fingers... Stu and Billy were gonna be gone for about 5-6 hours. So you were going out for that amount of time. It was currently 9 am and they just left.

Y/n's POV

As soon as Billy and Stu left I paid Max 100 dollars to keep his mouth shut. I took him to a well trusted daycare where I would pick him up at 11 am. I then called my friend, [y/bsf/n] to come pick me up. I got in the car and we drove up to a mall where we bought some things. After that we all went back to the daycare and picked Max up. Then, drove back home. I bought max candy and chocolate as promised and hid it in the little secret drawer in his closet.

I actually thought I got away with it....but boy was I so unbelievably wrong.. I was relaxing in my phone in my room with Max cuddled up next to me asleep. I clicked on a notification from my friend that said "Omg did you here that ghostface went to the mall we were at and had a massive killing spree, the cops don't know if it was him for sure but it probably was him. Well atleast we know he's back"

My heart skipped when I read Ghostface I took a deep breath and responded with "When did it happen?" You received a message 1 minute after "45 minutes after we left but the cops heard from a few victims that they saw him walking around like 15 minutes after we left." You quickly responded with "oh ok" you were shaking horrible knowing you probably got caught. You hoped that you really didn't and you ended up falling asleep.

3 hours later

Narrators POV

You woke up to a door opening. You went back under the covers and hoped for the best. "Y/n.." a voice called out to you. It had a annoyed, and calm tone to it. You just pretended to be asleep. You heard footsteps coming to your room and felt Max get up to go hug the figure in the door way. Max said "Billy, l-look my st-stuttering got bet-t-ter" You felt your body tense up. Billy said "That's good buddy" Max hummed back and walked to his room.

You heard Billy come closer to you, then sitting on the bed before shaking you slightly "Y/n, wake up" this time his voice had a stern tone to it. You groaned and rubbed your eyes before sitting up and saying."What is it Billy?" You then heard the door open and close and a car starting outside. "Y/n...Im so fucking disappointed in you!" You tried to act dumb "W-What do you mean Billy..?" You shamed your self in your mind for stuttering. "You know exactly what I'm talking about y/n" you gulped. ".....alright fine I'm sorry." You said with an annoyed tone. "You know sorry isn't enough y/n, you need to be punished." You spoke up and said "w-what do you m-mean...?!"