Ch. 16 - FAVORITE SONG

▪︎🔥🌆☀️▪︎

▪︎🔥🌆☀️▪︎

Chapter Sixteen☀️ Favorite Song ☀️

Chapter Sixteen
☀️ Favorite Song ☀️

With more walking, the mountains got closer but the water bottle got emptier. Eventually, the group stopped in the middle of an open area to rest and get some sleep. A little ways away from them, thunder flashes in the clouds as Thomas rolled over slightly as he slowly woke up.  

His eyes widened slightly when, in the distance, he could see a bunch of lights. "Hey. Hey." Thomas said, his voice scratchy due to the lack of water, "Get up. Newt, get up. Come on, let's go. Frypan, Aris, Felisa." Thomas said as he started getting up, making everyone wake up.  

"I see something." He said as everyone started getting up, following his line of sight. "What is it? What..." Minho asked slightly as Thomas smiled and pointed at the lights, "You see that? It's lights." Thomas said and Felisa smiled. "We actually made it." She said but before anyone else could say something, thunder suddenly cracked behind them making them spin around to see a bunch of dark clouds. 

Lightning suddenly struck the ground making the group flinch slightly. "Let's go. We gotta go. Come on. Come on, let's go. Let's go!" Thomas said as they quickly grabbed their bags before running towards where the lights were coming from.  

"Hurry! Keep moving! Come on!" Thomas yelled as the lightning got closer, "Let's go!" Minho yelled. "We're getting closer! Keep going!" Thomas yelled as they ran past old, broken down and rusted cars, every second the Lightning getting closer and closer to them.  

"Get inside! Go!" Thomas yelled before all of a sudden a bolt of lightning struck down next to Minho, causing him to go flying to the ground while Thomas fell to the ground due to how close it was. Thomas groaned in pain as all he heard was a loud ringing until he saw Minho, passed out and smoking.  

"Minho!" Thomas yelled, making Felisa stop and turn around as he quickly got up and moved over to him, "Come help him!" Thomas yelled as the others quickly ran over to him. "Come on, get him up." Newt said as he and Aris grabbed Minho, putting his arms around their shoulders while Felisa helped Thomas up.