Mysterious Girl

Some months ago...

I went to some of my relative's function...

There I noticed an incredibly cute blonde girl looking at me. I turned back and said "wow" to myself.♡

I then turned back around and she was looking at me again, with the faintest, but cutest smile.

I never approached her because of my shy nature...

When function was over...i have seen her last time with sad smile...

i never talked to her but i noticed her looking and smiling at me. i would also smile at her. but i never got her name. or any contact details.

i haven't cried in years but when i thought of her today i burst into tears.

i think i really liked her because she seemed really really cute and innocent. if i could go back i would definitively talk to her. but that's to late now. :-(

i have no chance of ever seeing her again, i just need to forget about her. but that's will the most difficult thing i have ever done i think. clearly many other people have experienced this though.

I don't think about that day...every single day. But like all great memories and mysteries, it will cross my mind once in awhile.

If I were to shed any advice on these situations, it would be:

"wherever u go. You see a person that interests you? Pursue it.

No need to shy away for the fear of embarrassing yourself.

What's the worst that can happen?

It doesn't work out and you go home knowing you will never see said person again.

What's the best that can happen?

I don't think I have to answer that."