A simple love story

Začít od začátku

Sasaki sighed looking at the fading bit mark on his boyfriends forearm.

"Fine.."

The two laughed it off and got comfortable, miyano laying his head on sasaki lap while his boyfriend played with his hair, making him fight sleep.

As the sun went down the stars came out leaving a beautiful gaze of stars and even some pink/purple to color the sky. At this point the two boys were laying down next to each other looking up at the stars.

"Their so... Pretty.." miyano said absolutely lost in the beautiful collage.

Sasaki looked at miyano with his hands behind his head like a pillow. Looking at the smaller male underneath the stars was stunning. Almost like a painting, or something that you've never thought would happen to you.

Miyano felt the orange haired boys gaze, returning it.

Now he could see his face better. His eyes fading into different colors, making it unique. His freckle right under his eye, his cheeks, his hair, everything about miyano was like something out of a painting to the orange haired boy. He was so madly in love and the almost year of waiting was the best thing he's ever committed to. He wanted to kiss every speck of the boys face, or his neck, or just to simply cuddle him. He was just so.. perfect.

Miyano looked into the taller males eyes, then looking at his earings, his lips. He felt something stir inside of him like someone is brutally twisting his stomach. He felt bad about making sasaki wait a year, but the fact that he waited for miyano is what appalled him. He couldn't be happier that he said yes. Because In this moment he looked out of an important manga page. Just amazing.

He broke eye contact, sitting up and sneezing, shivering not a second later.

Sasaki sat up after the smaller male. "Miyano you good? Bless you!"

"I'm good sasaki! Just a little cold is all, guess we should have brought some blankets" the black haired boy laughed lightening the conversation.

"You can have my hoodie if you want, I'm not cold so here."
The taller male took off his hoodie handing it to the cold boy sitting beside him.

Miyano was caught off guard, looking at the orange haired boy.

"You sure?? It's fine! I can wait till I get home, what if you eventually get cold!"

"I'll be fine! I promise" sasaki laughed while holding out the hoodie to his boyfriend, now wearing a white T-shirt.
"I- thank you!-" Miyano was bright red, looking away and taking the hoodie, sliding it on over his head.

They laid back down, Miyano taking a bold step and placing his head on Sasaki's chest. Sasaki was the one who now was bright red, placing his hand on the smaller males head, gently playing with his hair as they both watched the stars.

---------------

Tonight was amazing sasaki! I'd like to do it again sometime!" Miyano looked up at the taller male smiling as he was a pretty shade of red.

Sasaki hummed. "Of course! And it was the best because it was somewhere you chose, I probably would have chosen something as stupid as a library or an arcade" Sasaki chuckled as he drank the apple juice he got front the convenience store they just left.

"Those are great ideas! We should do something you choose next time, it sounds really fun!" Miyano smiled.

----------

"Well this is your house right? I guess I'll see you tomorrow Monday unless you wanna hang out this weekend."

Miyano thought of the idea, agreeing to hang out Sunday at miyano's as they were both free that day.

They said their I love you's and waved goodbye, as well as Miyano telling sasaki to be safe on his way home.

Miyano walked into his house, only thirty minutes later as he was laying in bed reading manga, did he notice he was still wearing his boyfriends hoodie that he barrowed.

12:13 Miyano: Omg I'm so sorry, I forgot that I still had on your hoodie!! Are you ok???? (。•́︿•̀。)

12:15 Sasaki:Yeah I'm fine! Lol and I know, you look really cute in it though so I didn't say anything <33 ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
Miyano was bright red again. Sasaki could say the cheesiest thing and miyano's love for him would have him as red as an apple.

12:18 miyano:sjdjsmcnsmcnakcn

12:18 miyano:So do I just give it back Sunday? 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

12:19 Sasaki: sure! Also..

12:19 Miyano: ?

12:20 Sasaki: go to bed. It's late.

12:20 Miyano: NOOOO!! ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)

12:20 Sasaki: YESSSS! it's late and you'll mess up your sleep schedule.

12:22 Miyano: fine but only if you go to bed as well (눈‸눈)

12:22 Sasaki: I will when I'm done finishing the dishes ( ´◡‿ゝ◡')

12:22 Miyano: alr! I'll head to bed then .. goodnight! Ily 💕

12:23 Sasaki: Alr, goodnight, ilyt ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Miyano shut his phone off and places it on the charger. Getting ready for bed he changes into pajamas, putting the hoodie back on after he's done. He turns off the light and puts his book away, climbing into his bed he stuffs his face into the hoodie that smells like his boyfriend only to eventually fall asleep from the comfort of brought.

-----------------------------

Hiiiii!! Author here! I really hope you liked this one shot!

Idk where I got the energy to make this but u did so slay💅

Anime is Sasaki and Miyano!

Stay safe!!