Chapter 2 - Roselia

Evening...

Location - (L/N) Residence, Living Room

Your POV

After securing the job at CiRCLE, I began to head home for the night. As I walked into my house, my mother was waiting for me on the couch in the living room. She often does that whenever it is dark out and I am not home.

"And what took you so long to get home?" She asked while having her arms folded.

"Sorry, mother, but you could say that... something interesting happened after school." I said.

"Oh yeah? Enlighten me."

I sat down next to her on the couch.

"Well, after school, I went around town looking for a job." I said. "And lucky for me, someone was kind enough to give me one."

My mom gasped upon hearing that.

"You actually got a job?!" She exclaimed.

I nodded and briefly told her about Live House CiRCLE and told her what I'll be doing here.

"Well, this will be a new experience for you." She said.

"Yeah, so do you approve of me having this job?" I asked.

"Well, as long as it doesn't affect your school work, then it is fine by me." She said.

"Yay! Thanks mother!"
______________________________________

The next day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

The next day was my first official day working at CiRCLE. I had to wait until school ended to start work, but I think it is worth it. Once school was out for the day, I made sure to get over to CiRCLE as fast as I could. The distance isn't the best, but I told Marina that I could make it work.

Once I got to CiRCLE, I found Marina waiting for me with a smile.

"Ah, just in time, too." She said, looking at her watch.

"Hi there, Marina-san." I said, catching my breath.

"Hello, (Y/N)-san, allow me to officially welcome you to your first day at CiRCLE." She said.

"Thanks, it's awesome to be here." And the plus side is, I don't have to deal with my mom attacking me about not having a job.

"Now here..." She began as she gave me a pair of clothes. "Go change into these and come back here."

"Oh, okay then." I said and walked off to the changing room.
______________________________________

A few minutes later...

I came out of the changing room with the clothes Marina gave me. It was a black T-Shirt with matching pants. The t-shirt also had the CiRCLE logo on it.

"Wow, that looks good on you."

"Thanks, but umm... why exactly am I wearing this?" I asked.

"Well, if I am going to put you to work here, I might as well have you fitted with one of our work uniforms." She explained.

"Oh, I see."

"But moving on, I'll be introducing you to a band that will be coming here today, and I want you to help them as much as you can."

"Really? Who is it?"

"You'll see... They'll be showing up any minute now."

The doors open up and walking inside were five girls, one of which I am already familiar with.

"(Y/N)?!"

"Ako?!"

Now there was some confusion in the room.

"Huh? You two know each other?" Marina asked.

"We met last night." I said.

"Yeah, and he is so fun to talk to." She chimed in.

"I see."

"And (Y/N), this is Roselia, the best band in the universe!" Ako said.

"Hi there, nice to meet you." I said as I bowed to them.

"Likewise. I'm Minato Yukina, the vocalist of Roselia."

"Hikawa Sayo, the guitarist of Roselia."

Okay, I can tell that these two share the same mindset. Hopefully I won't get nervous around them.

"Hiya! I'm Imai Lisa, the bassist of Roselia! Nice to meet you!"

She seems nice, like an older sister.

"And I'm... Shirokane Rinko, the keyboardist... for Roselia."

Judging by the way she talks, I can tell that she is the shy type. And Ako has told me so much about her, so I was glad that I was able to meet her.

"Okay girls, so (Y/N)-san is going to start working here today at CiRCLE." Marina said. "If you need any help, feel free to go to him."

"She's right." I added. "I don't know how I can be a big help, but I'll still try."

However, Yukina came closer to me.

"(Y/N)-san, right? Let's just say if you're going to help out Roselia, then you'll need to devote yourself first." She said with a serious expression.

Devote myself to Roselia? What did she mean by that?

To be continued

A/N: That is it for chapter 2, and I hoped you guys liked it. Do you think (Y/N) has what it takes to devote himself to the band? Only one way to find out...

See you in the next chapter, and have a good one. :)