A series of short poems

The shy butterfly

I looked out my window on this bright sunny day.And to my suprise there was a beautiful butterfly outside my window sitting on a flower.So I quickly put my shoes on and ran outside to chase it.But than to my surprise it was gone it was no where to be found.I looked on the flower,I looked in the window,I looked in the grass but no matter how hard I tryed I could not find this beautiful butterfly.So I gave up and layer in the grass but to my surprise the butterfly I so desperately looking for comes and lands on the tip of my nose.

The very next day to my surprise I see the butterfly again this time sitting on a lawn gnome.So again I put my shoes on and run out side once again the butterfly is no where to be found."that's it I give up"so I plop down onto the ground for a rest.once again the butterfly lands on me but this time on the top of my hand.

The next day I wake up and run to the window to see if my little friend was outside.But to my surprise he wasn't there not on the flower,or the gnome.He was no where to be found my little butterfly friend wasn't there I felt a deep sorrow............

Until the next day..................

I awake from my sleep go down stairs and start eating my breakfast.Then to my surprise a lonely golden butterfly lands apon my lap.It's wings glicened in the sun like a diamond in the sky.The butterfly looks so familiar yet so new I take out my camera and snap a picture before its to late.But before I can it flutters away as fast as it came