Chapter 7

I don't know why but something compelled me to follow the scent. The scent was driving me crazy to the point of me feeling thirsty. For many years I've been drinking animal blood. I have not drunk human blood for a long time. But this feeling is different. I've never craved this much blood in my entire 1021 years of life. I parked my motorcycle and decided to go on foot. I followed the smell. It was leading somewhere in the woods. I spotted what seemed to be footprints. All I know is it has to be the person who has the strongest scent of human blood. I followed the path to where the footprints were leading to. It led to the waterfall. I was looking around to see where the mystery person was. Then all of a sudden the scent was gone.

"Fuck!" At this point, I was feeling frustrated. My thirst was rising and now I need to feed.

"What do you think you're doing here?" I know that scent from anywhere. Why didn't I notice it before? I turned around to face the enemy. I know that scar from anywhere.

"Elliot Damocles! Not surprised to see ya." He's the second commander of the wolfpack. Last week he took down one of our group of hunters all by himself. Only one survived. They couldn't explain the power he has. The last time we crossed paths with each other was when Cilas gave the order to hunt down the werewolves and find the pureblood vampire. All I know is that we barely made it alive.

<><><>Flashback<><><>

2 1/2 weeks ago....

"Guys? Do you feel that?" One of our hunters pointed out. What the hell is moving from underground?

"Okay everyone get in your position and be ready to take down our enemies!" As soon as everyone was in their position, I could tell our enemies were about to enter the room.

"Well well well what do we have here? The man with a scar on his face spoke."

"Who are you?" I questioned him. Who is this guy?

"Elliot Damocles. The second commander of the wolfpack. Any last words you bloodsuckers?"

"Attack!"

<><><>Present<><><>

"Likewise. Now I'm not going to ask you again motherfucker. What are you doing here?"

"Go fuck yourself and mind your business." I rolled my eyes at him.

"It is my business when you're on our territory." He growled.

"And what are you going to do about it?"

"I was expecting you to say that." He smirked. His eyes began to glow and the ground was shaking. What the hell is going on? "Rise my pack!" What the hell!? I saw hands appearing, shifting to claws crawling from the ground.

"You can summon the undead?!" I never saw such power!

"I can. I wouldn't try running away if I was you." There were at least 6 of the undead werewolves he summoned.

"Who said I'm going to try running away?" I draw my daggers out to get ready to fight.

"I like your attitude. Attack!" I disappeared and teleported into thin air and stabbed every last werewolf in the head except Elliot.

"You have two options, I will spare your life, or die at my hands." He then started laughing. Why the hell is he laughing? I then looked behind him and saw the undead werewolves coming back to their feet.

"You see, they're undead for a reason." Fuck he's right. "You can't kill the undead if they're already dead." No! There has to be another way to stop them! Not unless....

"You're right and the only way to kill the undead is to kill their leader." I pointed my daggers to him.

"Yeah, that's if you can kill me." I ran toward him to try killing him but he summoned 5 more undead werewolves right in front of him. I teleported back, sped run, and stabbed the 5 werewolves in front of me in the head. One of the undead came charging at me and almost scratched my face. Instead it scratched my left arm. I took out one of my throwing knives that had wolfsbane on it and threw it on his arm.

"Ehat the fuck?!" He growls in pain and the undead werewolves he summoned collapse back into the ground. "What did you do to me?!" Elliot demanded an answer.

"Your weakness is wolfsbane and titanium. That's what's on the knife." I point out. I noticed the sun was going to be out soon. I have to get out of here before I get burned alive. "I'm going to spare your life for now, until we meet again, Damocles." He's lucky that's only temporary because the throwing knife with wolfsbane is made to weaken their body for a couple of hours. I couldn't stop thinking about his ability. His ability reminds me of someone I know.....