Fight to Kill, Fight to Live==Part Three: Hey, Lets Go!

A/N: Before I start, this part will probably be the longest current part...please continue.

I wake up to a pounding on my door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Sheesh. No rest for the weary." I mutter while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Luckily, its a straight path from the bedroom to the door. On my way to the door, I look around the room and notice sunlight streaming through the window over my bed. I continue forward, both confused and still tired. All the walls in the apartment sized place are painted a beige color, with mocha colored running boards. I stumble to the door, open it, and blink. There stands Valentine, clad in the same get-up as last night.

She strides in, not waiting for an invitation, a cheery smile on her face.

"Good morning." she greets, before removing her boots, then turning into the living room. She plops right into one of the two arm chairs that face each other, a small wooden coffee table resting between them. I plop into the other.

"My, my, looks like you slept well." She chirps. I grunt.

"I barely slept at all." I complain.

"Oh don't worry, silly, you'll get used to it." she replies.

"Care to tell me why its sunny outside? I thought we were underground." I question, still a bit confused by the sunlight streaming through the window. Valentine gives me a look as if she's about to call me stupid.

"Its simulated silly, how else would we get sunlight down here?" she explains.

"Okay, whatever. I suppose that would make sense. I'll be right back, I'm gonna go change." I say, gesturing at the grey sweatpants, and grey tank top I'm wearing.

"I'll probably take a shower too. I say, after sniffing myself.

"Please do." She says, covering her nose with a playful smirk. I just shake my head, smiling a bit at my mentors antics.

When I finish showering, I head to the bedroom, look at the small dresser, and look inside. Inside are similar shirts, pants and sweaters as the ones I wore before. I quickly change, then head to the living room. Valentine is gone. I look at the door, and see both her boots, and mine.

"Valentine! Where are you?" I call out.

"In here!" She shouts from the kitchen. I walk in, and I swear, I almost immediately fall in love with her. At the table are two plates, both full with bacon, eggs, and toast.

"Wow! You can cook?" I ask, surprised. I sit down, and smell the food. It smells delicious.

"Of course! You can't always eat out! That's not healthy." She puffs out her cheeks.

"And this is for me?" I ask.

"Yeah, after all it is your place." She says.

"Wait, where'd you find the food?" I ask, just a bit suspicious. She looks at the fridge,

"Oh." I say blankly. "How stupid of me."

"Yep." She nods, a small smile on her face.

"Wait, why is it stocked?"

"Warriors in their first month get a free fridge stock up."

"Oh."

I dig into the food, and sink into a heaven of flavor. I chew, then swallow, savouring the food.

"This is so good! Where'd you learn to cook like this?"

"Bah, its not that good." she blushes just a bit. "Just hurry up and eat, we've got stuff to do today!"