The first thing  I did when I got home was strip from clothes and get in the shower. I made sure to wash every inch of body. Once I was clean, I got out and began getting ready. The client I was getting ready to see loved to see me in his favorite color so, I always made sure to wear it.

After, I was ready I grabbed my keys and left. Pulling out my phone, I looked to see where he wanted to meet at today and began to drive there.

"Good morning sir. He just came back from a meeting " Alice the secretary said when she saw me. I nodded and continued down the hall until I reached the office.

"That was quick" he hummed looking up from his desk.

"I know you don't like to be kept waiting" I replied smiling.

He smirked before gathering his papers and putting them into the drawer. Once he was done, he beckoned me over. Removing my shoes, I slowly headed and watched as he turned his chair to face me. He eyes didn't move from mine. It always seemed like he was looking for something. My feet stopped once I was standing right in front of him.

 My feet stopped once I was standing right in front of him

"Closer" he spoke rubbing his lap softly.

I took another step.

"Closer" he breathed as his eyes became dark with lust.

Another.

"Closer" he repeated his breath a little heavier.

One more.

This time he didn't say anything and pulled me into his lap where I could feel his bulge. Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the feel of his hands as they caressed my body hungrily.

"So many games with you" he hissed into my ear before biting the lobe.

"You like it" I moaned softly before glancing over my shoulder at him.

"Fuck" he cursed before pulling my purple shirt off and throwing it on the floor. His right hand played with my chest while his left disappeared into my trousers. My head flew back onto his shoulder when I felt him grip my length.

"San!!" I exclaimed.

"Thats my name. Sounds beautiful on your lips baby" he said placing kisses on the side of my neck. So much was happening, that I didn't know what to focus on. My chest, neck or dick.

"Don't stop" I cried as he began stroking me. My hips moved with hand trying to get as much pleasure as I could.

"Say it again" San spoke stopping which made me whimper in need.

"Please" I whined staring at him.

He smirked before pulling me up and slamming me on his desk. The cold of the metal stimulated my chest causing my nipples to harden. I could hear him stand and soon the noise of his belt hitting the floor.

"Fuck" I groaned when he slapped my ass. He chuckled and grabbed my pants, yanking them down until my bare ass was in his view.

"Now, say it" San breathed bringing me closer and spreading my legs until I could feel the tip of his dick at my hole. I threw a seductive look over my shoulder before smirking.

"San" I hummed biting my lip.

"Shit!" San cursed before entering me in one thrust causing me to grip the edge of the desk as my body jerked forward from the impact.

"Oh god!!!" I shrieked.

"Wrong name baby" he laughed as began to fuck me into his desk. All I could do is hold on for life and enjoy.

"San!" I moaned loudly which only caused him to go harder.

I could feel the pressure build as I inched closer to my release. From the hard thrust to the grip he had on my hips, pulling me back to meet him halfway. I wanted to run but, the desire to cum was stronger.

"I'm close San" I said.

"Okay baby" he hummed slowing his pace as he brought me to a standing position. One hand came to grip my throat, while the other held my hip. My hands laid on top of his as he continued to fuck me into oblivion.

"Mr- oh my!!!" a voice spoke as the door opened. There stood Alice in complete shock but, this didn't cause San to stop.

"Come back later!" he snapped and the lady nodded vigorously before clumsily making her way back out the office. I just smirked.

"San make me cum" I moaned raising my hand to rub the side of his jawline.

"Anything for you" he replied and within seconds we were riding the wave of ecstasy together.

🔸▪️🔸▪️🔸▪️🔸▪️🔸▪️🔸▪️🔸

So what do you guys think? Of course this book is going to be mature but, I'm hoping to use this way if practicing writing different types of characters and relationships.
—-MissTAYTAY1 XOXO