Luna's Legend

"You never know how strong you are..... until being strong is the only choice you have."

                                                                                                        ~Luna                                                                                           

Intro:

There is a place that not many outsiders know of. Actually there are very few who are graced with the knowledge of this place’s existence.  I like to call this place “The Balance”, but the actual name, or should I say names, are Kandri, meaning pure, and the other, Gethen, meaning dark. This place is where the two opposites, good and evil, are created. I guess you could call this place a dimension, or a “Distortion World”. This place surrounds Earth, because when good and evil were created on Earth, “The Balance” was also created to keep it that way, because without one, it could corrupt the balance of the Earth.

The people who live in Kandri, the pure dominion, have the ability to create good things such as the power to make light, spread kindness, and to turn anyone good. While in the other dominion, Gethen, where I am from, things are slightly different. In Gethen, only certain people can have certain powers, depending on where they are from. This happened because when the early people of Gethen wanted more power than what they had, they tried to overtake Kandri, but failed. This ended in the fact that no one person could have more than one of the different powers as a punishment for their selfishness. So, currently there are three different Provinces in Gethen, Senka, Alva, and Deimos.  The citizens of Senka have the power of shadows, to control darkness and become a shadow, which is the power that I have. In Alva, they make evil. These people can deceive you into thinking anything, and are the most heartless and cruel people ever! In the Deimos Province, they make fear, and these people can turn into your worst nightmare, and are fearless themselves, and this is also the power that I have.

Yes, I do have two different powers, even if I’m not supposed to. You might say that it would be cool to have two different powers, and it is. It wasn't my fault but, for this very reason, is why my life changed forever….