My Sweet Valentine *(boyxboy)*

Starts out slow, and please try and ingore the typos omg sorry. I swear it'll get funnier!! JUST LOVE ME OKAY. Enjoy c:

Chapter 1. No.

"Happy valentines day, sweetheart!"

"Mom, stop." I begged, shuffling my shaggy black hair in annoyance. I always managed to look like a scruffy hobo, it never fails. I grabbed a peice of toast, but dropped it yelling out loud, in response to an ass-smack given to me by my mother.

"Stop being such a negitive Nancy!" She started frolicking about in the kitchen. "Hey, me and your father are hittin' the clubs tonight, i watched this youtube tutorial on how to twerk-"

"MOM PLEASE!" I rubbed my bum, in pain. All this social interaction is making me want to vomit.

Oh god, my eyes!

"Pop that pussy momma!" Says my eleven year old sister, meanwhile scrolling through instagram on her Iphone 5. I'm literally 6000% done with my family.

"Alright, i'm off to school."

"YOLO SWAGGIE!"

"Mom." I was literally crying tears of blood by then.

I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door. The first thing i saw when i got to my bus stop was my two neighbors making out.

I have a very long day ahead of me.

"Yo, Killian." I look up at my best friend Mark, who also doubles as my cousin and next door neighbor. I've known this guy since the womb, basically.

He's not the sharpest tool in the box, but...well he's not the sharpest tool in the box.

"So, what do you have planned for valentines day?" He asked brightly. Mark had freckles, red hair, glasses, braces, wore overals to school and had an insane Star Wars obsession. Of course, i dont care. I dont really care about anything actually, much less other people's appearences.

"Nothing." I said.

Lets just get one thing straight. My name is Killian Meeks. I have this plethora of mental health issues and I'm taking enough mood stabelizers to tranquilize a horse. I'm far from outgoing, or friendly. Or happy. I'm literally one big blob of sarcasm and sexual frustration.

"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" He laughed and pulled out something from his pocket. "Here, i got you something."

A Star Wars Valentine card with a tootsie roll taped to the inside. I gave a half smile.

"You're such a faggot Mark." God i love this kid.

He laughed, "Well i figured you didnt have a Valentine and i thought it would really suck if you didn't get anything, you know."

When i say that Mark is my best friend, i mean Mark is my only friend. The sad part is Mark actually gets along with nearly everyone in our grade, and has a bunch of (albeit very nerdy) people to talk to. I on the other hand... well, i'm ort of at the bottom of the high school food chain.

"How thoughtful." I rolled my eyes, but smiled internally. I shoved the Valentine in my jeans pocket

"I'm thinking of asking ... Vanessa Soulberger out today. What do you think?" He shuffled about nervously, and our bus pulled up. As we took our seats, i thought about that for a moment. Vanessa Soulberger was a cheerleader and the dumbest girl i had ever seen. I think she would kiss a wall if someone told her it would turn into cotton candy. I dont think she knows how to spell 'light bulb'

"isn't she kind of retarded?"

"Vanessa isnt dumb! She's just a little ditzy you know, i think its super cute."