𝟱 • 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡

♤han chaewon♤

han chaewon

a loud bang woke me up, my eyes opened wide and i sat up hurriedly on the bed. shit shit shit. the sun was already up in the sky, so it surprised me that  i wasn't awake by myself. trying to know where the noise came from, i became silent for a moment. i figured out it was from someone knocking - well, more like banging - at my door when a new man entered the room.

again? i couldn't say how many they were, but i was constantly asking myself about it. one thing i knew was that i knew him. i had already seen him, and by staring at his hair color, i could now tell where he was coming from.

white hair, the color of the snow.

"good morning." he said as he let the door open, walking to my bed calmly. i looked at him closely, he didn't have any gun on him, not like the first time. i kept calm, i didn't want to think he could do something bad to me, they said they had to protect me.

"hi…" i gripped on the cover as i felt a sensation of fear passing through me for a second.

he crossed his arms against his chest, a small rictus on his lips. he made his way to the side of the bed, coming dangerously closer to me, so much that a part of his navy blue sweater was brushing my shoulder.

"get up, i have some things to show you." he said sternly. not letting any time for me to answer him, he jolted me out of the bed to grab each of my wrist. i hissed, nonetheless making everything to not let out whines.

my legs were still hurting but i managed to stand on my feet anyway. as he noticed i was slightly struggling, he sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist, supporting my weight to help me to walk normally.

he seemed annoyed to do that but he was the one who took the initiative. he opened the door of the room and we walked out. i wasn't trusting him at all, his gang hijacked me, but despite everything, i hesitantly moved my arm up to his shoulder.

he led me to the elevator, i could see myself and him in the glasses inside. i looked like a dead, bags under my eyes and a tired face. i preferred to look away. he pressed the 1st button and the automatic doors closed instantly.

'first floor' the feminine voice from the speakers said calmly and the doors opened again.

his hand grabbed my waist and he started to walk through the main corridor. his grip was firm, and he wasn't sensitive to my several attempts to remove it.

"we're here." he whispered to me and pulled me into a small room. it was dark, only a big lamp was illuminating the corner, two people were in here already.

"kevin.. you brought her?" one of the men turned to us, it was juyeon. he was visibly surprised to see me here. behind him was sitting a man, wrapped with a rope and stuck to the chair he was put on.