chapter 2- day dreaming

Start from the beginning

" Hey do you wanna go to the park ?" 

" Um sure" I replyed still kind of out of it, but I wasn't going to say that to him. I didn't want him worrying about me or the baby. 

He nodded, taking my cold hand in his warm one as he pulled me along to the park. 

When we reached the park I was exhausted. I

quickly sat down on the swing before I fell.

He sat down next to me.

Then it happend, I

started to feel dizzy and sick, the next thing I know I'm falling towards the floor.

I hear Jakes worried voice cry out my name,

then suddenly everything went  black.

Jakes POV

I saw Alara falling towards the ground, my immediate reaction was to think" the baby ? Is it ok ? Is Alara Ok ?"

" Alara" I cried out panicky as I ran over to her falling on my knees as I reached her. She looked so peacefull, like she was sleeping although I knew she wasn't. 

"ALARA" I shouted as a women who looked about 40 came over to help. 

" I've called 999 she said " the ambulance is on its way" she assured me 

although I wasnt even listening. All I was listening to was Alara's heavy breathing.

I looked down at my beautiful girl lying on the floor. 

10 minutes later I heard anambulance siren in the distancecoming closer and closer.

I stood up and watched as they put a oxygen mask on her and loaded her onto the ambulance. I climbed in after, and bent over her whispering in her ear, 

" baby I love you, please dont leave me" I said as the ambulance sped off. 

Alara's POV

As I woke up I heard an annoying beeping noise..... beep.....beep.....beep. I opened my eyes to find myself in a small white clean room. I tried to sit up but got a pain running through my side, so I just laid their looking up at theceiling. I took the oxygen mask off my face and placed in at the side of the bed. As I was doing that I heard a loud buzzing noise, what the hell was that. I looked around and then noticed the wires and tubes commingfrom my arms plugging into a large gray machine. Then someone called out my name....

"Alara?" the voice said, I recognizedit at once. It belonged to Jake. I looked down at my hand as he started stroking it.

"Yeah?" I whispered in a hoarsevoice.

" I thought I had lost you both" hecried kissing my hand, fresh tears running down his cheeks. I couldn'tbear to see him like this.

" Have you been crying ?" I teased.

"Oh shut up, the doctors said it was lucky you were both still alive" he said angrly. 

" What happend ?" I asked now realizing I still didn't know what had happened " I mean I remember falling but then it all went black and I woke up here.... come and sit up hear Jake" I added reading his confused expression. " I'm scared I need you here" he nodded and laid down next to me on the bed.I winced as his weight moved me,

rapping his arms around me I leaned against him and immediately felt comforted by the smell of him.

" Ok, so what happend" I mumbedinto his chest.