Undead love. Zombie x hyper! Skeleton! Reader. (OLD)

You skipped around a field of flowers doing a spin occasionally. You sat down in the grass breathing in the cold night air. "The moon is so beautiful tonight!"

You frowned and sighed. "Steve wouldn't play with me, I don't have a moving target to shoot at and he won't let me shoot him!" You whined and rolled around.

The moon was going to set soon so you walked over to the trees and leaned up against one. "Hey skeleton girl." A male voice said and you turned your head to see the most trusted witch in the mob kingdom.

"Yes, Nathan?" You asked. "Take this. If you wear it, you won't burn in the sunlight." He tossed you a necklace and ran off not giving you a chance to thank him.

"Now I can be with the humans!" You exclaimed and tied it around your neck. You skipped off to the nearby city and hummed all the way there.

You looked around in awe as you walked the busy streets with humans passing by you. One person stood out to you though.

He had green hair and red eyes. His skin was normal from what you could see. He had on a purple hood black pants and weird metal gloves.

You then realized that you were staring at each other for minutes and some girls from Minecraft high were staring at you. "You...."

"U-um I'm sorry I spaced out!" You put your hands at chest level and shook your head. He looked up and then back at you with an unreadable expression. He grabbed your arm and ran off. "W-where are we going!?"

"If you want to know why we're running look back but quickly!" He yelled and you did just that. There was an army of humans all armed with swords running after you.

"How do they know!?" You asked and looked back ahead. "I don't know!" He pulled you in front of him and hugged you to his chest. "Hold on!"

You clung onto his shirt and he jumped up onto the roof of a building. You let go and took out your bow. You heard the sound of metal being hit together and looked up.

"My name is Zach, by the way." He looked over at you. He had metal claws that were attached to his metal gloves. "O-oh I'm (y/n)." You smiled and stood up.

"They're after me for a reason." He said and held up a bag full of jewelry. "You stole that!?" You asked, surprised that he got away with it.

"Yep. And you're going to help me from no on. You shoot them as we run, got it?"

"Y-yes Zach!" What were you getting yourself into? "We gotta move come on." He sighed. He ran and jumped onto the next roof so you followed.

After you made it out of the city he kept running so you just followed him. The last thing you wanted to do, was get cut up by his metal claws.

He flipped a lever on a tree and pistons could be heard underneath you. You both fell into a room with several reinforced doors.

"The living part is through the door on the right. The loot room is to the left and the training room is in the middle. You live here now."

"What? I didn't say that I wanted to live with you!" You yelled and stood up. "Well, I guess that's just too bad, now isn't it?" He smirked and went through the left door.

He came back out and put his hood down. "Time for bed." he said as he walked into the living part. You sighed and followed him.

In the middle of the day you snuck out of your bed and opened the window. The last thing you wanted to do was help this guy. You climbed through the window. "Where do you think you're going?"

You jumped and felt ruff hands grab onto your ankles. You fell face first into the grass and dug your nails into the dirt. He slapped the back of your leg and you flinched.

"Ow!" you squeaked and he pulled you back through the window. He pinned you to the wall. "You're mine. I escaped juvy for a reason." your eyes widened and he smirked. "But I do have a soft spot..."

What you didn't expect was to feel a pair of soft lips kiss yours.

For the next few years you worked on stopping him from stealing anything else and your plan was surprisingly affective. He can't be in trouble if you have kids.

And so, the sweet years passed and he finally quit stealing. "Zach! Look!" You held up the pregnancy test. A wide grin spread across his face, he picked you up and spun you around.

"Now we can have a family, I love you, (y/n)."

Woo! Here you go (insert username here) (the link isn't going to work). I hope you liked it! Sorry for any errors or feels, bye!