Chapter 1 - Start Game

Start from the beginning

Large personage detect ten yards away towards the north. Moving fast towards your position.

"Where's north?"

Turn to your left.

That's when a giant toy robot burst through the trees. I'm not joking. An honest giant toy robot. It has the colors and dorky box shaped head with antenna's coming off the head too. That's when I see the little man riding on top of it.

"I found you! Did you think you could hide forever from Toyman? Well, hide and seek is over now!" He giggles in a boyish soprano. He has to be a little boy, by his short height. He's grinning with all teeth showing and brown hair swiped back with a little blue vest and brown pants. I know he's wearing a mast for his lips doesn't move when he speaks. He looks exactly like a ventriloquist doll with the plastic face.

Oh great, who's this obvious bad guy? Probably someone I pissed off when I threw them in Belle Rev. But why does he think I was hiding from him? Maybe I was before I ended up in that crash sight.

"Now we're going to play Cops and Robbers! But there's a twist to it." The right robot arm moves to an upward position and points it pointblank at me. A giant barrel shifts out of the arm, it begins glowing blue.

"The robbers win!"

"Oh crap."

The gun blasts off and leaves a crater as the dirt dematerializes. I only know this because I jump to safety. The shock waves rolling off the blast knock me down though, and it doesn't help my already intense dizziness.

Disabling the matter destroyer beam is the best option, then destroying the Toyman.

"Finally, something we both agree on."

Transforming my right arm into a sonic cannon, I aim for the chest of the giant toy robot. My wounded shoulder burns in the movement, but I clench my jaw tight and get through it.

"I like you're fancy toy," I call. "Now check out mine." I unleash a blast of ear splitting sonic waves.

Toyman fiddles with controls and the robot blasts off with rocket boosters on its feet, narrowly avoiding my attack and landing behind me. I turn and see Toyman in the middle of the small town. Toyman glances at me with the same cheeky grin and aims at a man on the sidewalk. He's frozen in fear.

"Let's add some new players to the game, it always makes it more interesting."

Without a further thought, my insect wings fold out and I activate my rocket boosters. Just as the beam fires, I knock the man out of the way and we both hit the ground. The beam destroys a chunk of sidewalk.

You're blood pressure is extremely low.

I get off the man and stand up. My head spins and my vision blackens at the edges.

I will not past out until I take this child out.

Adding adrenaline.

"I would recommend running away," I tell the man I just saved. He quickly thanks me and books it away. Good boy.

Facing Toyman, I narrow my eyes. "The rules are that we keep this game between you and me, or else it's going to get ugly for you." No one messes with people who can't protect themselves, I'll make sure of that.

He giggles, and it pisses me off.

"There are no rules when I'm playing."