Jade harley x reader

You heard a giggle from around the corner, you covered your mouth so she wouldn't hear your breathing. "Oh (y/n)~!!" Jade called. You closed your eyes. Don't find me, don't find me, don't find me! You two were playing a -mostly- friendly game of hide and seek. There was some cheating involved like; bribing. "If you don't come out I won't kiss you ever again!" She said trying to stay confident.
"Nah." You made your voice sound distant. You two had been dating for quite some time now, and you were planning something big. That neither of you would ever forget. When you heard Jades foot steps slowly walk away you rushed out of your now unsafe spot. You glanced behind you then bounded down the stairs, you had meant to make as much noise as you had, but the part were you tumbled down the stairs. Was not at all planned. The room went dark, ringing filled your ears, then silence.

"(Y/n)???? (Y/n)!?!" You heard a familiar voice calling to you, you wanted to say. 'Five more minutes' but your mouth refused to create a sound. Suddenly a sharp pain hit you on the cheek like a punch. Your eyes shot open, and you gasped.
"The hell?!?" You yelped, grabbing your cheek. You saw Jade release a sigh that seemed to have stuck in her throat.
"You scared me!" She whined. You gave her a questioning look then she explained how you had fallen down the stairs and knocked yourself unconscious. You knew you had been clumsy, but you had never actually knocked yourself out. it all happened so fast. Jade grabbed your shoulders and pulled you into a kiss. As I said, it happened quick. When you both pulled away you both had been grinning.
"Hey Jade." You said standing up, as she cleaned up the mess you has made. You got on one knee. "Will you marry me?" You asked pulling out a small black box. Her eyes lit up and happy tears.
"Yes!!" She said grabbing your hands.